OcUK Rolling Road Day 12 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - July 23rd 2011

Permabanned
Power is not everything, plus the GTR is still quicker and throw a corner into the mix. Bentley's are for posh people who like cruising. ;) :D

I have the keys here everyone looks at me when i am driving i have driven it lots of times no one here wants to race me:D

Soldato
No noise limits, only idiot limits, as Gibbo says, just keep the revs down outside the housing estate and all will be fine.

Weights..
It's not so much if I can have a word as just the simple fact there might not be a ramp free to weigh the cars on.
You can't just drive on and drive off the scales. The car has to be lifted, the scales set to zero and then the weight applied (car lowered onto) the scales.
I have a Mustang on one with no engine (being stripped for restoratation)
I have a Golf with no suspension on another, a Zafira on another with the wheels down at the refurb shop and in all likelyhood the alignment ramp will be doing an alignment or two in the morning..

Soldato
[TW]Fox;19636791 said:
Gonna be quite a turn out, bit annoyed i'm not going now :p

Indeed, a few long-standing members I've yet to meet in person as well :)

Gonna give the Mondeo a quick wash tonight to make it a bit more presentable, as the weather's supposed to be holding out until about 2pm tomorrow!

Soldato
I'm not sure of my drinking plans tonight, I might make it for the start time or may pot along at about 10ish - either way I'll be there.

Soldato
You better be. :p

Just make sure you get there before 12 otherwise you might miss running. :p

Easily make that, at the moment the plan for tonight is a quiet one however my main job is working in a school and today is the last day of the school year for us so it's known for being a big one.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;19636791 said:
Gonna be quite a turn out, bit annoyed i'm not going now :p

Same here, Ive not met anyone from ocuk before and really wanted to go. Alas Im sitting in my hotel room in Manila, dont want to go out as its too hot and Ive just started watching sons of anarchy.

Don
Just flashed a copper over and asked him if he would check my rear tyres, told him I have to drive 200 miles and would I be ok as they are nearly on the limit

"couldn't give a toss mate"

I asked him if I could record his badge number and quote for any of his other collegaues that might not share his opinion :p

Soldato
Just flashed a copper over and asked him if he would check my rear tyres, told him I have to drive 200 miles and would I be ok as they are nearly on the limit

"couldn't give a toss mate"

I asked him if I could record his badge number and quote for any of his other collegaues that might not share his opinion :p

bereet

Back
Top Bottom