OcUK Room 101 - Dump your petty hates here.

Soldato
I'll dump this here, as it doesn't really warrant its own thread in Console Gaming:

I HATE all the colorful skins and 'charms' ****, along with daft uniforms and micro transactions, that have now invaded Call of Duty WW2! I've recently returned to MP over the last few nights, but the game seems to have changed massively, since the initial months after launch :( I find it quite disrespectful to be honest, even though I appreciate it's a game and not an historic documentary; but seeing the grim reaper running around with a bright pink MP40.... nah!

I'll still play it though :D

Permabanned
Y'know when a dog off it's leash comes running over to (or anyone near) you and the owner starts wildly calling it back, anger in their voice - "*insert dog's name* COME BACK HERE NOW!!!!"

Well yeah, that's fine. But what I've realised lately really peeves me off is when, after you've told the owner it's okay and you don't mind dogs, they continue to shriek at the dog. Like, shut up and calm the hell down, I've said it's fine. I 'spose the owner feels bad for the dog invading someone else's space (in which case keep it on the bloody lead then) and they might be unsure as to whether the person is just being polite and really is feeling uneasy with the dog coming up to them but I think in my case, I make it pretty obvious I'm genuinely fine with the dog's presence. I'm bending over to fuss the damn thing for crying out loud. What I'm not fine with is the owner now standing 3 feet from my screaming wildly.

So yeah.. Bit of a weird one but it really gets on my nerves.

Soldato
Spaces before exclamation points, question marks etc. I'm seeing it more and more these days and I don't understand why, the rules around use of punctuation haven't changed.

Soldato
Don't know if mentioned before..

People in supermarkets who only even start to search through their pockets/handbags/whatever for the means to pay after all their shopping has been checked through and bagged up. It may only take 30 seconds or so, but if you are at the back of the queue with half a dozen such jerks in front of you, that is a good 3-5 minutes totally unnecessary and entirely avoidable delay.

(See also people who go shopping on a busy Saturday morning and insist on cashing 30 or so "10p off tokens" at the checkout )

Bah Humbug! :mad:

Soldato
4) The neighbour who parks his van outside my window and then proceeds to have a hands free conversation, while stationery, at a volume that should allow whoever he's calling to hear him without the phone. Slightly more baffling is that I'm reasonably certain he's having an affair, and due the calls I'm pretty sure the rest of the street are reasonably certain too.

Hearing a hands free dial tone at full blast absolutely boils my urine.

Soldato
People who browse in super markets, you should know what you want before you go.

People who wait until check out and then get the purse or wallet out and fish for the correct amount in change to pay.

People who use speaker phone.

People who drive like nut jobs on a racing track when you meet them at the lights I just smile, knowing the retard has used more petrol than me getting to the same position.

People who do the lottery and buy scratch cards.

People who want to save the planet, the whale, the panda, the trees, the fish, the kids etc..

feminism

The list is endless with me.:p

Back
Top Bottom