OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

merlin said:
I'll be going and running, if only for the laugh of seeing my Teg push out 32bhp and 4lb ft of torque.

I dont have much luck with RR's. :o

Haha, I knew you'd be the first with an excuse. Wasn't even a month ago you were saying it was putting out more than it should be on a RR. :)

Worthy said:
Haha, I knew you'd be the first with an excuse. Wasn't even a month ago you were saying it was putting out more than it should be on a RR. :)

Okey dokey Mr. Smarty Pants, i've fished the thread out and this is what I said :-

merlin said:
All done. Fitted nicely, sounds like a racecar. :cool:

It only went on the rollers after the fit but it made an average of 201bhp atw, 237bhp atf.

It ran 4 times, all 4 runs were within 3bhp.

Personally i think those figures are over the top. Sure it ran 4 times but i think they are possibly 7 bhp overstated. Torque i think was 152 lbft. The PC crashed when he hit print so i got no printout, but he didnt charge me for those 4 runs.

Nevertheless, i took the toll road on the way home to get a feel for it and i'm very happy.

I was just saying I think it made over the top figures, as in the rolling road was too generous. 7 bhp overstated imo.

:p

Can you change me to 'running' please if there is space. I've confirmed that I will have that weekend off now, so the only decision is whether to stay over Friday or Saturday night :)

Assuming I get my car ready by the end of this month I will be able to compare results with the 200sx rolling road day.

Right no-one and I repeat no-one is to stone anyone till I blow this whistle.

Even if, and I want to make this perfectly clear, even if they do have two turbochargers.

:p

Back
Top Bottom