OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Soldato
Worthy, if you're going, any chance I could follow you down?

It seems you travel through Bolton town centre a lot, so that could be the perfect meeting place :)

I just don't want to get lost you see ;)

I haz 4090!
Don
I work in Bolton town centre. :)

Course you can follow me down, probably better if we meet somewhere closer to mine though as it's closer to the M6. Do you know your way to Atherton / Tyldesley at all?

Dang - We're definately meeting you and making use of your GPS. :)

Soldato
OP
StooM said:
Well the friday & saturday will be busy nights on the town for me, so anyone who fancies it is welcome to join in (If they think they can keep up :p)

Blatently got to be the friday night for going out imo.. as long as we dont have too many 'free fallers' who look like they are about to die, and turn up 2 hours later than anyone else :p

Caporegime
merlin said:
You bringing the new toy? :)

You mean this one;

car29lq.jpg

Sure am, count me in :D

edit - Having a night out on the town on the Fri? Count me in to that too ;)

Soldato
OP
should I assume that if si comes along you and him will vanish at the top of the hill and go for a private race I mean, drive... again? :p

I really need to update this again, but im exhausted at the moment, so ill try and do it after work tomorrow xxx

Soldato
Worthy said:
Do you know your way to Atherton / Tyldesley at all?

Yep, I have a mate who lives down in Tyldesley, although I've never driven down there I do have an idea how to get down there.

If you want, e-Mail me your postcode or something so that I can play a route. :)

Soldato
agw_01 said:
Yep, I have a mate who lives down in Tyldesley, although I've never driven down there I do have an idea how to get down there.

If you want, e-Mail me your postcode or something so that I can play a route. :)

Whereabouts in Bolton are you?

Back
Top Bottom