OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Man of Honour
merlin said:
Right no-one and I repeat no-one is to stone anyone till I blow this whistle.

Even if, and I want to make this perfectly clear, even if they do have two turbochargers.

:p

what is it with threads randomly resorting to life of brian at the moment? theres one on mx5oc thats deteriated (well.... maybe improved) into quoteing the whole of the big noise sceane :D

Soldato
Spooky. :D I started it once in the Games Forum here and I just couldnt get my breath how many people could recite scenes straight off. Brilliant.

It's 100% my kind of comedy, well, that and blackadder.

I haz 4090!
Don
b3any said:
Lets see if you are Worthy, Mr Worthy. What you running in that little thing of yours?

Hopefully enough. :) We'll see.

I'll probably just cheat and up the boost for the runs. Can you do that? :)

*edit* Totally forgot to answer your question. At the mo the only mods are a Blitz Nur spec and a HKS SPF intake. But I've ordered a full decat, boost guage, BCC, plugs, fuel pump, and im um-ing and ahh-ing over a boost controller. Most of the parts should be here by the middle of next week. Bought a restrictor ring as well to stop boost creep. I don't wanna say what that should see me good for, cause I'll end up with egg on my face if it's miles off!

Gonna be a good day anyways, can't wait to meet more of the motors regulars.

Permabanned
Sounds pretty much what I did to mine ;)

I had a Twin Turbo with full Decat and Zorst, induction kit, boost controller, plugs, fuel pump etc etc..... depends what PSI you wanna run at but I would have thought it would be somewhere around 370-390 who knows :)

Permabanned
Cmon Worthy, everyone has an idea what they think they are running. Lets say it was putting out as stndard 326bhp, the factory standard :)

Even Dangerous thinks hes got 300bhp, then he wakes up with a sticky residue in his Y fronts.

Man of Honour
Worthy said:
Not many will be drinking guys, it's a RR day! I'll be on J2Os, I don't touch a drop if I'm driving.

yep, but if there was a few of us, I would stay the night at a travel in.. Then drink up's...

Associate
Well the friday & saturday will be busy nights on the town for me, so anyone who fancies it is welcome to join in (If they think they can keep up :p)

Back
Top Bottom