OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Associate
I will come, I am off work that weekend and 3rd Sept is actually my Birthday :D

Don't know what car I'll be coming in but I will be running, I'm currently driving a Celica GT Twincam until I find my next car!!

But ill be there!!

Cheers!

Soldato
well i might come up, wont be running though, no point in my micra :p

will be hopefully be getting a new car next few months tho :D

will let you know if i am coming

Man of Honour
Tesla said:
Maybe they quote speeds with aircon on? Didn't realise it sapped that much juice!

It's just typical inaccurate Parkers figures - it reckons on a 2bhp difference between GLX's with and without AC, errr, they've both got the same engine. As much as I'd love to be able to tell everyone a Mondeo 2.0 GLX will do 60 in 8.7 seconds it just won't.

9.4 seconds for the Mk2. I think the Mk1 was a tad quicker, but only at 9.2 seconds.

Soldato
OP
thebrasso said:
Can't remember what you have done before, but do you want the money in advance? Up to you anyway Conanius.

due to the large number of people expressing an interest this time I dont think ill ask for money up front this time...... I HAVE to have 15 runners on the day though, else I have to pay the shortfall, however ont he last rr day when we were short several people kindly offered to run on the day (scuzi, bear, and I believe merlin agreed to also) and thus all was saved

Back
Top Bottom