OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Soldato
Conanius - If there's plenty of people running, then i'll just spectate if thats ok. If not, i'm more than happy to run to make up numbers.

Just realised - i don't think i've missed a Motors Meet yet! :D

Soldato
My car has just been in the garage for a full service, and they discovered the rear discs were corroding so its having new rear discs and pads. It also needs new rear suspension bushes and anti-roll bushes.

Only had it since July 2nd :eek: The next car I buy I'm checking inside the brake discs as well!

I want to run mine even though its standard to see what its putting down.

Soldato
Hmms I wouldn't mind going but I have a few worries:

1. Getting laughed at.
2. Getting beaten up because of the lude comments I make on this forum.
3. Having a really crappy RR figure.
4. Getting laughed at.

Is there space for more people to run still?.

Soldato
FincH said:
Hmms I wouldn't mind going but I have a few worries:

1. Getting laughed at.
2. Getting beaten up because of the lude comments I make on this forum.
3. Having a really crappy RR figure.
4. Getting laughed at.

Is there space for more people to run still?.

1. No-one's going to laugh
2. Nope.
3. Look, i'm going, and probably running. No problem there :p
4. See Above.

:)

Associate
B3any, you running a z06? You had an exhaust mod of some description? The last one I went in (round the Le mans track 2 years ago :D) I found it to be relatively quiet (relatively you understand ;))

Permabanned
FakeSnake said:
B3any, you running a z06? You had an exhaust mod of some description? The last one I went in (round the Le mans track 2 years ago :D) I found it to be relatively quiet (relatively you understand ;))

Ah Cr4p I didnt realise you had a Cobra..... that should be the loudest providing its running a V8 :) Mines not a ZO6, just a C5.... However the zorst has been changed along with the insuction side of things and the headers, so it becomes quite painfully loud at high revs...
Standard they are quite quiet, mine has a Pace exhaust on and as a result is a high pitched V8 sound...

Man of Honour
FakeSnake said:
Ahh, thats ok then.
You may have a little more power ;) (and a little more weight)
but with two 4" straight sidepipes, I may deafen you into submission.

Is that 4" from the header collector back?
Thought that would be a bit OTT on a SBC - im only running 3.5" from the collectors back on mine, but I like your style.... must be nice and err quiet :D

Associate
8*2.5" from manifold to collectors, 4" Stainless Sidepipes. Pretty standard for the Cobras really
Sounds like a NASCAR when on song..

(Iain, O/T you got msn, and free for a chat when I get home from work about 17:00?
Have a small something I would like to chat to you about.)

Man of Honour
FakeSnake said:
8*2.5" from manifold to collectors, 4" Stainless Sidepipes. Pretty standard for the Cobras really
Sounds like a NASCAR when on song..

(Iain, O/T you got msn, and free for a chat when I get home from work about 17:00?
Have a small something I would like to chat to you about.)

Sure no worries its [email protected] - should be around after 5 but this weeks going breasts up, so dont know what time I will be in
I might just have to pop over to this here RR run just to hear that - I thought I would have won the dB level (yes yes, when its finished!) looks like I have some competition, open headers anyone ;)

Back
Top Bottom