OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox said:
Surely the hill is out unless we are going to drive right through Chelt city centre to get to the pub which seems more than a bit daft.

there is an alternate way to get to the hungry horse you know....

Get onto the M5 @ tewkesbury (Junction 9) get off at 11a, heading towards cirencester onto the A417 .. and you have the hill after about 2 miles, get to the top, over the roundabout, and the hungry horse is on your right after about 5 minutes

Soldato
I'm still unsure whether i'm coming or not, i've got quite a bit of work planned for my car, things that need fixing (oh the joys of a 16 year old 205!)

Will let people know ASAP, its not looking too good though :(

Soldato
Off on holiday this weekend, will be back in good time for this though, so definately in and definately running.

Only thing I'm not sure about is the pub food - not sure whether to go for the all day breakfast or the steak and kidney pie. It's a tricky one.

Soldato
OP
merlin said:
Off on holiday this weekend, will be back in good time for this though, so definately in and definately running.

Only thing I'm not sure about is the pub food - not sure whether to go for the all day breakfast or the steak and kidney pie. It's a tricky one.

have both..... going into vtec yo ! will make you loose any weight instantly :D

Caporegime
merlin said:

Do a Dave and have both :p

Oh I'm fitting my new engine in tonight ;)

Soldato
Siliconslave said:
as much as i want to see your mrk1, that doesn't sound good :( how come?
The MK1 is more of a shed than they Turbo but at least its running still. :p

I need money, cant be bothered to spend loads on repairs. Already got a £500 bill and still bit more to do, maybe I should carry on till its all fixed. Get paid soon. Hmmm

Back
Top Bottom