OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

L0rdMike said:
The MK1 is more of a shed than they Turbo but at least its running still. :p

I need money, cant be bothered to spend loads on repairs. Already got a £500 bill and still bit more to do, maybe I should carry on till its all fixed. Get paid soon. Hmmm

How much world parts come to though, perhaps it will be cheaper to cut your losses sell up and buy another tub?

L0rdMike said:
Umm bit of both. :D

Its all those stunts in gravel carparks u looooon!!!

im going to beat all off you.. MUUHHHAAHHHAaaaaaa

Im going to shoe horn my v8 engine in the back of the chinqo connect it up add a few jerry cans and make no other mods...

may not be able to make it now... thats MAY not ... I did the clutch on the celica last night so it's stuck 2 miles away!!

If I can get it fixed I will be there!!

I'm still on for this :D. I've had an expensive month this month getting work done on my car...but at least I know its mechanically sound now. Should be a good day, I just hope it doesn't rain!

I hope it does not rain as well, or even forecast rain!! Otherwise I am not coming in the cobra. No roof and rain makes Fakey a wet chap. Its no fun in the rain at all.
September is going to be an expensive month for me as well, but hey ho. I stilll have to sort a few things out on the cobra as well... time is running out!

Got my MK2 back it runs but been fixing a lot of other things and boosting is still off.

If I bring my Turbo I know it will be low on bhp and some1 else is going to take one so I think the MK1 ear bleeder needs a run.

My MK1 has been a busy car. Done 600 miles in 4 days. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom