OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Soldato
Pigmo is going to have to pull out :(

Whilst Dexy was with Giles in Japco he found quite a few issues that needed resolving due to previous accident damage , one of which was a problem with the steering column

I've not mentioned it before because I anticipated having it all fixed by the time this came round but due to lack of time and also spare cash it's not been fixed :/

I'm not happy driving a distance with her the way she is , we drove down to Swansea 2 weeks ago for a funeral in Dexy and she just wasn't right and I was actually quite nervous driving her

Gutted and pee'd off but there's nothing that can be done about it

*grumbles*

Sam

Sam

Soldato
L0rdMike said:
Got my MK2 back it runs but been fixing a lot of other things and boosting is still off.

If I bring my Turbo I know it will be low on bhp and some1 else is going to take one so I think the MK1 ear bleeder needs a run.

My MK1 has been a busy car. Done 600 miles in 4 days. :eek:

nahhh bring the MK1 , Sounds gooood :D

Soldato
Are we just paying the £30 when we get there then, its not going into a pot?
Do we have a convoy from Manchester/NW yet (preferebly someone with GPS :p)

Looking forward to this :D

My 200 really not looking good atm though, bonnet and front bumper have had a cheap blow over at some point and now looking rubbish :( Gonna have to get my ass down to the bodyshop and get some prepping done!

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Siliconslave said:
if anyone wants to convoy from around the guildford area, m4 from reading and the like give us a yell... all gps'd up :)

Hi

Im down in camberley so not far from guildford. Going to be meeting L0rdmike / Fox and F355 half way ( there all coming from southampton )

:)

Soldato
I'm going to add a few of you Manchester guys to MSN when I get back from work, so you can update me on the details :D

I've had toooo many painkillers and am getting overexcited about this like a 10 year old!

Soldato
POWERSTATION Open Day - Saturday 27th August
As many of you will know we have now moved into our new premises. To celebrate this we have decided to throw our doors open and invite performance car enthusiasts from around the country to come and visit. The day will include:

Free dyno runs in our new dyno 'cell' will be carried out throughout the day. We will run as many cars as possible but will have to cease running at 17.00. The running order will be decided on the day by POWERSTATION. More 'interesting' cars will get preference and we will try to run as many different types as possible.

We will demonstrate an Ecutek re-map on a 2006 Impreza, to show the amazing difference this mod can make. We'll also be able to talk people through the benefits of the new Ecutek Mitsubishi Evo software.

Dents Plus will be on site all day to help with any body work problems.

A number of our suppliers will be present displaying their latest products.

Litchfield Imports will have the latest 2006 Impreza STI / Spec C and Forester STI available for viewing.

And not forgetting a burger van will also be on site throughout the day serving tea, coffee and food.
Directions to our new premises can be found on our website: www.powerstation.org.uk.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

POWERSTATION
Northway Trading Est,
Northway Lane,
Tewkesbury,
Glos.
GL20 8JH
tel: 01684 296675
fax: 01684 296645
www.powerstation.org.uk

Man of Honour
Whats your point Dave?

We can't have an RR day on that day becuase of the open day - there will be hundreds of people there so not enough power runs to go around.

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Me and Siliconslave are leaving the shell garage next to the KFC in bracknell at 8:20 so anyone in the vicinity is very welcome to join us. Were then driving to membury to meet l0rdmike 355 and fox

:)

Man of Honour
Scuzi said:
Anyone going from the Bournemouth area or somewhere along the route?

We're going from Southampton but its a bit of a detour for you and I guess it depends what time you wanna get there. Leaving Soton @ 8.15am.

Man of Honour
[TW]Fox said:
We're going from Southampton but its a bit of a detour for you and I guess it depends what time you wanna get there. Leaving Soton @ 8.15am.

What route are you taking? I think the handiest route for me would be through Salisbury, Devizes, Chippenham, M4, M5. I assume you'll be going up the A34?

Back
Top Bottom