OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Soldato
Del Lardo said:
I won't be able to attend as my car is booked in for a service. Alarmingly I'll be passing rather close later on in the day on my way to Cardiff though it will be in a Smart Car :p

Run the smart car ;)

I've editied you out, if you decide to come let us know.

-
Please note you don't need to be on the list to come, it just gives us a fairly good idea of who is comming :D

Man of Honour
L0rdMike said:
Get a lift from some1 ;)

Depends whats wrong I have to have a car. So if its fixable will have to be working on it, if not I'll have to be finding a new one. I cant see me being able to make it. But I'll keep the idea open..

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Sam has just reminded me about this thread. I'm on the running list but I'm not 100% sure I'm going to be able to make it now. I won't really know until the last minute.

If I have to pull out and it messes up the numbers, can I paypal someone the money for the run I'm not using? Someone else who would not otherwise have run can then have my slot for free.

If I do come, my RR graph should be interesting - those of you who have seen my car will know why.

Soldato
Chances are I wont be in the ST220 so if you are joining @ junction 19 M6 south then you'll be looking for :

normal_2003_1228_090512.JPG

Then I change cars at junction 16 I think :)

Soldato
Adz said:
Sam has just reminded me about this thread. I'm on the running list but I'm not 100% sure I'm going to be able to make it now. I won't really know until the last minute.

If I have to pull out and it messes up the numbers, can I paypal someone the money for the run I'm not using? Someone else who would not otherwise have run can then have my slot for free.

If I do come, my RR graph should be interesting - those of you who have seen my car will know why.

Feel free to paypal some money to me :D :p

Seriously though, don't worry if you can't make it and don't worry about paying anything! Would be nice to see you come though :)

Soldato
:( Well, looks like I'm out guys.

My water pump is leaking, the coolant temp sensor causes severe overfuelling... along with a whole host of other problems. I just can't risk getting stranded several hundred miles away from home.

I can't believe I'm going to miss this, I was so looking forward to it. Although, by the next one, maybe I'll have done a couple of mods to the car so at least it'll be worth rolling.

Hope you all have an awesome time. Can't wait to see the pics :)

Back
Top Bottom