OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Permabanned
Tesla said:
Well definately have saturday off so i'm coming! However, will have to leave around 2pm. :(
if Telsa's coming i think ill come aswell, is there anyone i have to pay? anything i have to do to my car etc? didnt really think id ever go to a meet on here tbh!

Soldato
Vertigo1 said:
Shall we just say 8am at Frankley?

Sounds like the earlier the better if you want to park within 3 miles of the place :(

I'll be at Junction 3 Frankley Services around 8am, but I have to pick my Brother up from Junction 5 (Droitwich) on the way down so I'll come off the Motorway for 2 minutes, pick him up and then I'll rejoin and catch you lot up.

Caporegime
agw_01 said:
:( Well, looks like I'm out guys.

My water pump is leaking, the coolant temp sensor causes severe overfuelling... along with a whole host of other problems. I just can't risk getting stranded several hundred miles away from home.

I can't believe I'm going to miss this, I was so looking forward to it. Although, by the next one, maybe I'll have done a couple of mods to the car so at least it'll be worth rolling.

Hope you all have an awesome time. Can't wait to see the pics :)

If you can get as far down from manchester as Macclesfield/Congleton, then im sure me or Firestar could give you a lift.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
AcidHell2 said:
Cool when will you now??

It depends if I feel like saying **** it on Sat morning and face the music on monday. I'll see how I feel on Sat, If I'm not there by 8:45 assume I'm not coming.

Man of Honour
I've cleaned mine but as I have 350 miles to do between this lunchtime and arrival at Powerstation on Saturday morning, the chances of it being clean are somewhat remote.

Soldato
I'll hoover mine today, but clean it tomorrow...but its not too bad apart from a scuff on the front bumper I touched up (4x4 died and rolled back into my car on the driveway) that I'm not happy with. And the alloys need a refurb. When I'm working properly I'll get a new set and some really decent tyres as well.

Soldato
Tesla said:
Hi guys, I will now be attending this!
Never been to an OcUK meet of any description so looking forward to meeting people and finally able to put names to faces.

Is anybody driving up or require a lift from Bristol/Bath area?

acidhell, you mentioned meeting at Michael Wood services, are you doing this with anybody?

I'm going to be going through Bristol, coming up the A37, then onto the M5. I can meet people at Michaelwood Services (J14, yeah?)

8.15am?

Back
Top Bottom