OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Hope the weather is as good tomorrow as it is right now :) Infact, I hope the weather holds out for late afternoon/early evening, as my car needs a cleaning (damn tractors, and low flying pigeons).

So far we have a Bristol and surrounding area convoy of the following:

Willd58 - Fiesta Zetec-S
Tesla - Mondeo GhiaX
FakeSnake - Cobra (Grr!)
Acidhell2 - Cinq. (Hopefully)

We have arrange to meet at Michael Wood Services at 8:45.

If anybody would like to join the convoy or a passing convoy wish to amalgamate then that would be cool. Post up here or catch me on MSN. ([email protected])

Thanks.

Nozzer said:
Time for another "anyone able to give me a lift from 21A on the M25?" post!

erm.. which ones j21a? i could pick you up from the a3 junction... but i have a feeling thats more like j15... or if you wanna get a train to guildford i could give you a lift from there at about 7.45ish

Siliconslave said:
erm.. which ones j21a? i could pick you up from the a3 junction... but i have a feeling thats more like j15... or if you wanna get a train to guildford i could give you a lift from there at about 7.45ish
21A is St. Albans; M1/M25 jct. Thanks for the offer, I'm out on the grog tonight so a 6am start to get a train to Guildford might not sit well with the bonce in the morning :).

Tesla said:
Acidhell2 - Cinq. (Hopefully)

Thanks.

Looks like it :), im under car now, just 2 clips between me and getting it on the road. But cant get em off, expect new thread in a few mins with pic, need help..

Nozzer said:
21A is St. Albans; M1/M25 jct. Thanks for the offer, I'm out on the grog tonight so a 6am start to get a train to Guildford might not sit well with the bonce in the morning :).

arr... yer that would make sence, sorry mate, m1 is a little too far north for me. Alternatively i could pick you up from bracknell at about 8.30ish, but that would proberbly be as bad

Siliconslave said:
arr... yer that would make sence, sorry mate, m1 is a little too far north for me. Alternatively i could pick you up from bracknell at about 8.30ish, but that would proberbly be as bad
Yeah, it probably would :)
Appreciate the offer though.

[TW]Fox said:
Give up the grog for one night, you can go out on the razz every night but you cant always go for the RR day :p
We'll see if anyone else is coming from London and wants to split petrol costs first :p. Hell, if it comes to it I'll sleep on the ride up!

Well i was up till 3am last night doing my car. Talk about a nightmare, everything that could have gone wrong has, but i finally finished it last night and cranking it over to build up oil pressure and there is a leak from the oil filter, refitted it 5 times now and it's still leaking.

I still will be there though, i will not be beaten lol. The problem is that I need it tracking before i do any real milage. :(

Don't wish to insult if you have tried this but wipe some oil into the thread on the filter. Sometimes this allows it to tighten a little more and plug any leaks.

Tesla said:
Don't wish to insult if you have tried this but wipe some oil into the thread on the filter. Sometimes this allows it to tighten a little more and plug any leaks.

Did cross my mind but the filter is full of oil anyway. I think its a dodgy thread. Damn malaysian filters :mad: Took me ages to get the oil out of my hair :(

Simon said:
Well i was up till 3am last night doing my car. Talk about a nightmare, everything that could have gone wrong has, but i finally finished it last night and cranking it over to build up oil pressure and there is a leak from the oil filter, refitted it 5 times now and it's still leaking.

I still will be there though, i will not be beaten lol. The problem is that I need it tracking before i do any real milage. :(

Use the filter washer NOOB!

:D

Back
Top Bottom