OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

been out side since 11 this morning cleaning and i got in about 30 minutes ago :D Looking very clean tho. Has had the WHOLE megs treatment mwahahaha

Sam said:
been out side since 11 this morning cleaning and i got in about 30 minutes ago :D Looking very clean tho. Has had the WHOLE megs treatment mwahahaha

You might just win the shiniest car there award:p

I bet my car will be filthy when I get there after the 100 mile trip :( Still its silver so it wont look too bad :D

F355 said:
Still its silver so it wont look too bad :D
Mine's black so I'm totally screwed :(

I really wasn't going to bother washing it this time but it's so unbelievably filthy I'm going to have to.

Will be at Frankley Services at 8am :D

I dont think I can be bothered to claen mine again. Only washed it on Monday and it already looks as if I hadent bothered. Were I not traveling so far on the Mway (so its going to get mucky anyway) I would.

:) lo all,

Just returned from my business trip and im absolutely exhaust, going to sleep for a few hours and will have a read of this thread then

Who is still meeting at Michael Wood Services? I am all confused... spent all afternoon sorting speedo cable out..and a few other bits
hopefully the car will make it all the way there, without breaking on me :(

Looks like I will have to miss this guys, sorry :(
Parents can't get me up to Bristol (where westy would pick me up), and FakeSnake is almost certainly taking a passenger.
Will see if I can organise anything tonight, but is very unlikely :(
Will post before I go to bed if I have sorted anything out.

Back
Top Bottom