**** OcUK Secret Santa 2013 - UnWrapUp ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love keeping my eye on this thread, some great well thought out gifts and a few cheeky surprises.

Love that airport map with the IATA codes. Nicely framed too. :)

Qbscivgl.jpg

Apologies for the lateness, been a bit busy, however this is an incredible gift from Neodude and family!

The memory card holder will be incredibly useful, and I could do with a new mug at work. More impressive is that the mug came with a full size bag of haribo in it yet was still in it's ocuk bubble wrap!

I also can't wait to spend time looking through the street photography book! Looks great!

Thanks again, and merry Christmas!

kd

Still no gift received :( although my SS emailed saying there had been a delivery issue. Hope it turns up soon!

Yeah, your SS has been in touch with me, so I'm not overly worried, from what I know it's unfortunately nothing to do with your SS, and an issue on the companies part.

Is there a naughty list yet?

I'll put one together at some point this week, Most likely on the 1st when I check who hasn't posted images either.

kd

Most welcome! I was walking around stores in Toronto trying to find something different - Figured "I <3 Canada" printed stuff would be a bit of a cliché and a bit naff as well and then I saw those bookends and remembered you said you had a lot of cooking books :cool:

They are really cool and are already in use holding up the books I got for Xmas!

Sorry for the late post, was away and forgot to post yesterday.

cd3YcLi.jpg

Nearly finished them already :p
l08eF43.jpg

This will definitely come in handy soon. :D
BMUcScB.jpg

I did also get another gift, a mousepad with a picture of me on it that was taken on my 18th. It's me in a mankini cradling my man parts. :D Didn't really want to show that to OcUK, sorry guys. :p

Thanks for the gifts Leprechaun312, will definitely get some use out of the mousepad. :p And the OcUK voucher will be used in the near future. :)

I did also get another gift, a mousepad with a picture of me on it that was taken on my 18th. It's me in a mankini cradling my man parts. :D Didn't really want to show that to OcUK, sorry guys. :p

Thanks for the gifts Leprechaun312, will definitely get some use out of the mousepad. :p And the OcUK voucher will be used in the near future. :)

Sorry but rules is rules, all gifts must be pictured ;) isn't that right KD ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom