**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Caporegime
Go now! They very often have it back at the depot if you go in the afternoon anyway. If they give out to you just explain that you are leaving the country and that you have to have this present to post a picture in the unwrap-up thread on a computer forum or you'll be banned! Surely they couldn't ignore such a plight
I've already received my gift and besides am presently getting ready for work right now.

Blanking out the address we can all see on elfster :)
Really, that's weird. I can't see yours, oh hang on... hello my Secret Santa :p

Suspended
Go now! They very often have it back at the depot if you go in the afternoon anyway. If they give out to you just explain that you are leaving the country and that you have to have this present to post a picture in the unwrap-up thread on a computer forum or you'll be banned! Surely they couldn't ignore such a plight

Gah, ours don't even look. I hand them the ticket, they look at it and tell me to come the next day.

Caporegime
The postman will give you funny looks now. Addressed to Dirty Jester. Sounds like an online gimp identity. I bet he shuddered at the thought of what's in the box!

I'll bow to your superior knowledge of 'online gimp identities' though you do raise a good point on ID, I don't have any with that name :D

Caporegime
Well since I was still running around sorting stuff before I leave, I thought oh yeah best call at post office and collect my second parcel.

Still sealed up and unopened, can't wait till the 25th to rip it open and find out what it is...
ZJn9zb2.jpg

Cheers dotty, I mean SS :)

Back
Top Bottom