OcUK Southwest Meet - Get Your Names In!

FincH said:
Well done JaMMieDoDGer.

Seems I may not be able to go to this now as I've been away all weekend and had to take two days off at very short notice and work had to find someone to cover for me and now I've come back from holiday and they have already done next weeks shifts and I always work Saturdays so unless there is some pure stroke of luck and I don't get a shift or if I get scheduled a late shift, I won't be coming.

Will find out later tonight. Bit gutted, but I can't keep taking time off work

noooooo :( i wanted to show you the 205! ;)

Will Gill: if you're going down the A30, give me a ring when you get to Shaftesbury, and i'll join you. my number will be posted nearer the time. :)

Can I bring a few others with me? Two are registered on these forums, but low posters so probably not that well heard of, however one had the swift gti, now has a 106 gti.

If they want to, yeah. But be warned, there may be a few 'forum jokes' floating about (mostly Mondeo ones probably:p)

Get the ones who are registered to post in this thread :)

edit: JaMMieDoDGer - whats your real name mate, i'll put it in the first post if thats ok?

Another question for anyone really - has anyone got a video camera that they could bring along? maybe a bullet cam? it'd be nice to get some footage :)

Last edited:
Only got access to a kodak digicam, but will definately bring it. Neither of them drive mondeo's lol. I'll try get him to post if I can get hold of him lol! Have you all decided where this lunch is going to be now? Must remember to book the day off at work tomorrow also!

Infact to be honest, If he's willing to go, I might go with him instead, im not sure my car will make it there, depends how the tuning goes on saturday!

Mike306dt said:
Only got access to a kodak digicam, but will definately bring it. Neither of them drive mondeo's lol. I'll try get him to post if I can get hold of him lol! Have you all decided where this lunch is going to be now? Must remember to book the day off at work tomorrow also!

i can't remember the name of the pub exactly, i'll get hold of FincH/[TW]Fox when they're next online. have a look at the route (OP) as well, that might give you some idea:)

-westy- said:
noooooo :( i wanted to show you the 205! ;)

Will Gill: if you're going down the A30, give me a ring when you get to Shaftesbury, and i'll join you. my number will be posted nearer the time. :)

Well I've spoken to work today and I'm working till 3Pm, so I don't know what you lot were planning on doing after the meal, but I should imagine by the time I'm ready and can meet anywhere, it'll be about 4Pm.

So depending on what you've got planned. Could always meet up with a few late goers or something, maybe :)

-westy- said:
:( sorry to hear about that mate, a lot of people seem to be crashing at the moment.
What's annoying is that I was originally able to go, then my car is written off and so thought I couldn't. Then, I get a new one, and can go again! A truck drives in to that a writes that one off, so I can't come. If I get a new car, my plan is to not drive it until the 10th June, to minimize the likelihood of that getting written off!

Edit - Excuse the awful readability of this post, but I have just got home from work, having gone at 6:30am, having been at a BBQ w/alcohol till the early hours of this morning yesterday :(

Back
Top Bottom