OcUK Southwest Meet - Get Your Names In!

[TW]Fox said:
So, are we agreed on Ev0's pub and the second route?

I accept no responsibility for the selection of pub, twas merely a suggestion :)

so if it's rubbish don't blame me :P

Well, I'm not as worried about the beer in the pub as I might be if someone else was driving :D

But the route looks fun, so if the local experts thinks the pub will be ok for a big bunch of us, I says go for it!

Alan Woodford

Not yet, it was/is my dads 21st birthday present to me (although i'm paying £500 towards it over the summer when i'm working), not seen it yet and all i know is that it's in the bodyshop getting some rust removed from the door and the sill on the passenger side, 'apparantly' the arches are pretty good, but we'll see...

It's silver and he doesn't think it's a t-bar, not sure whether it's an 'a' or 'b' yet either, just gotta keep getting dad to nag the bodyshop :p

I seem to remember a post by you about removing the stereo, did you do that in the end and if so did you get a wiring adaptor, caraudiodirect only seem to list the '90 onwards mr2 in the wiring adaptors unless i'm being blind...

anyone here coming from cheltenham way (IE going down the M5?) that I can meet up with on the way? ... still not had much interest in the focus, so looks like I might still be in that :(

Back
Top Bottom