OcUK Southwest Meet - Get Your Names In!

Probably a good idea to regroup in Mortenhampstead, half way there, as everyone will get a bit split up given some of you guys driver faster than some of us :D

AcidHell2 said:
HUmm Im thinking of coming, although it would just be in the chinqo LOL...

who cares about cars this is the hairdressing forum, we can chat about highlights and the latest remington turbomaster 8000 its lush with 4 heat settings and a fab diffuser

Will Gill said:
who cares about cars this is the hairdressing forum, we can chat about highlights and the latest remington turbomaster 8000 its lush with 4 heat settings and a fab diffuser

and the latest in high end technology, the ceramic hair straightners... LOL...

Have to see closer the time but Ill probably pop down..

Will Gill said:
I'm still looking good for this, all you fanboys can turn up and touch me but only till 10:30 pm then I charge

rumour is thats nots what happened at the last motors meets.... ;) :D

is there anyone coming down the M5 past junc 11? would appreciate a convoy :P

incidently, im not sure if ill have my new car by then, someones coming to look at the focus on wednesday, and they seem pretty genuine... so with any luck.....

JaMMieDoDGer said:
lol.... well today is the day i will find out if i can come.

test in only a few hours :(

getting nervous

Good luck matey mate...

Itll be fine, just be confident and dont hessitate, what ever manouvers you do just do em, dont think about them...

Air con was regassed yesterday and has gone from being as warm as wee running down your leg to icey cold.

New brakes all round on Thursday so will be nicely bedded in by next weekend :)

Well done JaMMieDoDGer.

Seems I may not be able to go to this now as I've been away all weekend and had to take two days off at very short notice and work had to find someone to cover for me and now I've come back from holiday and they have already done next weeks shifts and I always work Saturdays so unless there is some pure stroke of luck and I don't get a shift or if I get scheduled a late shift, I won't be coming.

Will find out later tonight. Bit gutted, but I can't keep taking time off work

Back
Top Bottom