OcUK Southwest Meet - Get Your Names In!

I'm gonna go out and give the car a clean in a minute, been sat under a tree for a week or so, sap and bird**** what a wonderful combination :p

Also just to reiterate in case Freefaller/Siliconslave/Will gill were expecting me to meet them at fleet, i'm going to my dads tonight in andover so not gonna go past fleet on saturday

This is the last chance I'll get to post before the meet. I'll be leaving from Bournemouth around 0845/0900 so I may be a bit early depending on traffic. Are we meeting at any particular point in the services or is it a case of look for the nerds and fast cars :p

My car is bogging so if I get a chance I'll give it a quick wash this afternoon.

See you all tomorrow :D

Scuzi said:
This is the last chance I'll get to post before the meet. I'll be leaving from Bournemouth around 0845/0900 so I may be a bit early depending on traffic. Are we meeting at any particular point in the services or is it a case of look for the nerds and fast cars :p

My car is bogging so if I get a chance I'll give it a quick wash this afternoon.

See you tomorrow. :D

Scuzi said:

As you enter the services, the car park kind of goes downhill, I will be at the TOP of there, just as you enter it. I will be there from 10:45, in a Silver 02 Grand Cherokee.

Back
Top Bottom