OcUK Southwest Meet - Get Your Names In!

PMKeates said:
I considered just saying I was popping out and not telling my M+D at all, but if they ring and say I need to come home for something, I'll have a 200 mile drive to do in about 20 minutes!

Muuhahhhaaa, not a prob just stick a turbo charger the size an elephant on, youll be fine..

FincH said:

That means no I'm on my own :)

Semi washed the car today, got all the bird poop off (there was considerable amount) and gave it a v quick once over.

No point doing anymore as it'll be covered in poo tomorrow.

Ev0 said:
That means no I'm on my own

Semi washed the car today, got all the bird poop off (there was considerable amount) and gave it a v quick once over.

No point doing anymore as it'll be covered in poo tomorrow.

Oh right. Fair enough :)

Well I definetly can't go to the main lunch part as I tried to get tommorow off and because some big cheese is coming down to our store, they don't want me swapping :(

You could come and get a McDonalds for breakfast Ev0 :p

Should be meeting westy after work though, so it's not all bad. I'll be in my McDonlads uniform smelling of Big Macs though :rolleyes:

Have a good time though peeps :D

FincH said:
Oh right. Fair enough :)

Well I definetly can't go to the main lunch part as I tried to get tommorow off and because some big cheese is coming down to our store, they don't want me swapping :(

You could come and get a McDonalds for breakfast Ev0 :p

Should be meeting westy after work though, so it's not all bad. I'll be in my McDonlads uniform smelling of Big Macs though

Have a good time though peeps :D

that reminds me, me and rilot going to maccy d's in the morning :D

but i find some of the bfast stuff rank, any ideas?

right, its almost midnight, i'm half cut and seriously bruised from painball (suicide runs straight at peope != good idea) gonna go and have a shower and pack for tomorrow night then get some sleep - see ya'll in the morning :D

PS - will&will we need to take the a4 back, some seriously nice driveing there :)

Last edited:
I've taken the liberty of using Autoroute to print off some maps to give out - my printer sucks so I've only got 10 sets but provided a few people know where they are going I guess its fine.

Those of you with Sat Nav the route to set is to Widecombe In The Moor via Dunsford and Moretonhampstead - if you don't set those waypoints it'll route you via the crushingly boring A38.

Im not sure how useful its going to be and stuff, but I think tis as simple as following signs for Moretonhampstead when we've got on the A30. Ive never been there before tho so I dont know! Oh well :D

[TW]Fox said:
Im not sure how useful its going to be and stuff, but I think tis as simple as following signs for Moretonhampstead when we've got on the A30. Ive never been there before tho so I dont know! Oh well :D

just off to bed now, anyone in any of the 'omg i wanna go fast' cars got sat nav?

Back
Top Bottom