OcUK Southwest Meet - Get Your Names In!

Siliconslave said:
yer you blinded me and i didnt get you ;)

actually i do have one but its a bit far off... will put it up when my laptop stops mucking about

edit: here you go:
http://siliconslave.co.uk/images/ocuk/westy.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

wooo! ph33r the 205 ;)

wijcc said:
it aint worth taking my car to a roller its just a bog standard mit carisma 1.6 :/

On the contrary, I put my bog standard 2.0 Mondeo Mk2 on the rollers... if anything it's reassuring to know that after 120k miles it's still putting out as much power (Asctually a bit more, but we'll put that down to inaccuracies int he rollers) than it's meant to.

Plus you'd take away from me the unenviable position of having the lowest torque of all cars tested!!

JaMMieDoDGer said:
is ther any more pics of videos from the day? would be nice to see more ;)

i think nicRob has a video, just of the drive across the moors though, nothing spectacular!

the drive back with yourself, me, Freefaller, Lordmike and siliconslave was fun though;)

which part of it. i was at the back for it all lol

o btw sorry didnt get chance to chat to ya, nice one for organising it, will defo have a chat next time round

JaMMieDoDGer said:

o btw sorry didnt get chance to chat to ya, nice one for organising it, will defo have a chat next time round

the drive back towards exeter, on the A38 i think:)

no problems mate, the motors meets are a good laugh:)

JaMMieDoDGer said:

I was at the back of it for a while. :D I did give you the thumbs up before I decided the speed you was doing just wasnt enough. ;)

yea i sore you lol.... i was pushing 100 alone that privert road ;) speedo in my car only goes up to 100 so might have been doin slightly more.but was defo a good meet and a really good turn out. will have to go to the next localish one ;)

Mike, you gotta let me take a closer look at your Mk2 next time i love it

JaMMieDoDGer said:
yea i sore you lol.... i was pushing 100 alone that privert road ;) speedo in my car only goes up to 100 so might have been doin slightly more.but was defo a good meet and a really good turn out. will have to go to the next localish one ;)

Mike, you gotta let me take a closer look at your Mk2 next time i love it
See if you would have said I would have took you out in it. :D

will next time then lol. what size lump has that got in it?

might try get a new car before the next meet

westy you organising the next one then??

put me on the list for a defo. any idea of what type of thing we wil do then.

Rilot said:
Nah, that honour would go to me with my RX8 and it's measely 155lbft from it's 1.3 litre engine.

Cheeky, I'd have said 2.6 litre due to the twin rotor :P

And yes for a 2.6 that's rubbish :)

JaMMieDoDGer said:
will next time then lol. what size lump has that got in it?

might try get a new car before the next meet

westy you organising the next one then??

put me on the list for a defo. any idea of what type of thing we wil do then.
2.0 Turbo. :D
Heres another one from todays MR2 meet

pan2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom