OcUK Southwest Meet - Get Your Names In!

Cryfreeman said:
Dont forget to add me to the list :)

be comming long as I havnt been banned :/

I should also be able to make it, looks like there could be a mini convoy of 172, Evo 3 and Clio 1.4 coming from our way.

Just got back from a week away, and caught up with the thread :)
Looks like lots of people coming! SHAME, its not really even worth asking anyone to convoy with me, as I can almost see the services from my Garden.
Although its unlikely I will come ont the cruise across the moors in the Cobra, If the weathers good, I will come down to the services and the drop it off home (not a well car at the moment, and too much else going on to sort it)

FakeSnake said:
Just got back from a week away, and caught up with the thread :)
Looks like lots of people coming! SHAME, its not really even worth asking anyone to convoy with me, as I can almost see the services from my Garden.
Although its unlikely I will come ont the cruise across the moors in the Cobra, If the weathers good, I will come down to the services and the drop it off home (not a well car at the moment, and too much else going on to sort it)

Heh means you can probably just about see my office :P

Ooo... I guess it would be rude of me not to come, seeing as I'm living, what, all of 10 minutes drive away across the city :p

It's after the end of my degree as well, so all should be hunky dory.

:)

Back
Top Bottom