OcUK Systems - Pre-Built Systems Build Pictures

Associate
Great thread guys, really good to see the passion that goes into these builds.

Any chance you have some pics of the Ultima H2OC Proteus for me to oggle?? :D

Soldato
Excellent, very impressed here, I have a thread in GH at the moment looking to build a decent machine. I can tell you now, if you can build it to that quality I will definitely buy it from you.

really impessive

Soldato
instead of me paying you for parts and a custom build, can i just pay one of you to come to my house and oc my pc :), a bit of cable tidying wouldnt go a-miss as well....only a little thought, its almost perfect but i ran out of cable ties lol

Associate
:mad: should have kept this thread going rj, locky etc but ofc work comes first. Would be nice if you could update it with pics of your latest builds:D

Associate
I've really enjoyed looking through this thread and its not clear why it stopped being updated with pics etc.

What are the chances of this thread being updated to show all the new rigs OcUK currently have to offer? :)

Associate
Seems odd to call a computer sexy, but wow, they are sexy! :D

Nice job Overclockers, talk about attention to detail, you guys are so lucky getting to build those things :p

Soldato
Are the cardkeepers available to end-users anywhere, I transport my PC a lot and that'd be quite helpful if I could find a couple for a GTX280 and a G80 8800GTS, they're probably the same I imagine? I understand if you can't say exactly where because of forum rules.

EDIT: Scratch that, I found somewhere.

Last edited:
Associate
I wish I could have cable management like that, mines messy, but i do try and tuck them away as best as possible, I keep them away from fans so it doesn't mess with airflow.

Actually to be honest I would pay to get my comp some nice cable management treatment :p

Should offer a service for cable management and offer in price collection and return :p I would probably go for it. Its like buying and building something rough to then take it for a nice clean up and service :p

Back
Top Bottom