OcUK This Week Only !!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

A heads up really for those who don't bother to check the weekly offers as you may definetely want to check it this week.

For several reasons:-

Logitech & Razer Mice have massive discounts and you won't find cheaper anywhere else!! :D

Corsair memory absolutely unbelievable prices for what is considered the best memory and I doubt you will find cheaper elsewhere.

Graphics Cards - The Sapphire X800 GTO AGP is a stunning price as is the Sapphire X1800 XT 256MB, again you won't find cheaper elsewhere I guarantee you. :D

20" and larger monitors are worth checking out, huge savings on more or else all of them including the latest Viewsonic VX2025 with very good discounts and again you won't find cheaper elsewhere. :)

The Creative sound cards also have good discounts making us very competitive if not the cheapest in the UK.

Just in general check out our website as were amongst the best if not very competitive in CPU's, Memory, Graphics, Monitors, Keyboards&Mice, Hard Drives and Software etc. etc. So get ya wallets out. ;)

Permabanned
Gibbo said:
Also some great deals in the B-Grade and Clearance sections. :)
Some excellent prices in there.
A Epox EP-9NPA+ nForce4 (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard (BG-024-EP) for only £23.
Might pick up some of the parts in their and build a cheap pc for my bro.

Suspended
how does the sapphire compaire to the

Connect3D ATI Radeon X1800 XT 256MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-044-CO)

i bought last week?

I almost feel violated!

Suspended
Gibbo said:
Also some great deals in the B-Grade and Clearance sections. :)

Only when buying things like motherboards you get the board in a static bag and thats it, no drivers, manual, backplate etc nothing.

though i suppose it doesnt really matter for the price. hell i got my NF7-S for £35 in b grade and just sold it on ebay for £51+ delivery :)

OcUK Staff
OP
derbyjake said:
where the bargains in b grade storage then for example same price ?

ocuk never seem to have any real real bargains

You aint looking hard enough.....and I will get the Storage purchaser to check over his B-Grade and update the prices. :)

If we never seem to have real bargains then how come OcUK is the cheapest by far on Logitech G5's and G7's? X1900 Graphics Cards and some of those clearance/B-grade prices on motherboards, graphics, memory are fantastic offers.

Associate
yeah some are, but for instance when you had mass clearout of socket a board,

a freind and i came up to your shop, brought 8 all 8 faulty and wrong i/o sheilds chucked in boxes etc,

sometimes its not that clear, but having a scan through you have some good deals on certains things but doesnt state whats included

Associate
I'm looking at the B grade stuff now and you have some massive reductions. For instance you have the DFI NF4 SLI for £70 and a XFX Extreme 7800gtx for £176 but what is missing with them to make them so cheap, if its just like a few manuals I might pick them up as I was gonna get a DFI UT & X1900XT but this works out much cheaper.

Suspended
whats missing from this

**B Grade** Sapphire ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-103-SP)

£200inc

is it the od capacitor, maybe the heatsink or is it more like the manual and driver cd thats missing?

Suspended
MG42Maniac said:
Umm X1900XTX for £293, I assume all you really need is the card as everything else can be downloaded?

yep, any cables and probably be bought seperately if needed like pci-e to 2 molex if your case hasnt got a straight molex. and crt-dvi connectors

Associate
Ok cool, the PSU I will be using ( Akasa 460w) will plug straight in so no problems there. But the only thing putting me off is the massive reduction, surely its not due to the fact it just has missing manuals and cables?

Soldato
shurely this is a misprint
**B Grade** XFX GeForce 7800GTX Ultra Extreme Edition 256MB GDDR3 VIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (PVT70F-UDD7) (BG-023-XF)

Price: £150.00 (£176.25 Including VAT at 17.5%)

n3x

n3x

Associate
**B Grade** Asus A8N32-SLi Deluxe nForce4 SLi X16 Price: £50.00 (£58.75 Including VAT)

So whats wrong with it? wots it missing? Are all these parts sold as "working"?

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

For all those asking what might be missing whats wrong with stuff, be realistic I cannot go checking every single item.

Its best to use a worse case scenario and consider that all you will recieve is just the hardware in a static bag. All B-Grade and Clearance products are supposed to work absolutely fine as most of them are un-wanted returned orders or repaired products.

For the prices you need to stop messing about and get your cards out because the more sensible people are not messing about and just getting the product bought.

P.S. These products are limited to one item per order, don't try to order more than one of the same item......

Associate
**B Grade** XFX GeForce 7800GTX Ultra Extreme Edition 256MB GDDR3 VIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (PVT70F-UDD7) (BG-023-XF)

just placed an order for this will let yous know how i get on..

Back
Top Bottom