OcUK This Week Only !!!

Suspended
NightSt@lk3r said:
how do we know if what we are ordering is actually instock?

which was going to be my next question. It has happened before (some other retailer)

on a side note, is that xft GTX card better than a X1800XT 256mb?

Suspended
derbyjake said:
ocuk website is not real time stock unforutantley !,

Would be a worth while investment/upgrade for them i think

so what if you (20 people) order one but theres none in stock? they take your money then tell you about it later or just not charge you until it has been shipped.

edit -im not calling you fat there! -you know what i mean.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

The website is realtime, when stock runs out and if there is no new ETA in place it changes the indicator to 1-3 days.

When it comes to B-Grade and Clearance stock once its all been sold the product dissapears from the catalogue or the add to order button is removed.

All this happens automatically as long as the internet connection is working......

Suspended
gibbo, why did you buy all the XFT cards yourself and make a tidy profit on ebay? they have been going for £230-£300. Im very tempted but dont really have £200 to loose. (the card i have at the moment is very good anyway)

Suspended
derbyjake said:
gibbo then why

have 3 people at ocuk confirmed over the phone that its not real time stock online, it has to be manualy done ?

or is this on certain lines

'All this happens automatically as long as the internet connection is working......'

that 28k connection being chewed on by rats may have something to do with it :p

Associate
I don't think it's realtime. Wanted to buy some Mushkin ram, was in stock on the website, went down the shop and waited for about 40 minutes in a queue only to be told it was out of stock. Came home to find it was still advertised as in stock on the website. Went back the next day and bought some GSkill instead. That actually made me a lot happier, as it was £80 cheaper and did exactly what I wanted the Muskin for :)

Think the only real way of checking if stuff is in stock is to actually ring them and ask, that seems to be pretty reliable.

Now, I have got my eyes on a few things, and I've just payed of my CC bill... :)

Suspended
squidge, what do you run your HZ at? mines just at 3-4-4-8 stock at the moment but does it really make a difference if i changed it to something like 3-3-2-8 (a la mushkin redline)

Back
Top Bottom