OcUK This Week Only !!!

Caporegime
Gibbo said:
Hi there

The website is realtime, when stock runs out and if there is no new ETA in place it changes the indicator to 1-3 days.

When it comes to B-Grade and Clearance stock once its all been sold the product dissapears from the catalogue or the add to order button is removed.

All this happens automatically as long as the internet connection is working......

When I ordered something from clearance last time, I rang up after waiting a week for delivery they said theyd ran out of stock and were ordering more :confused:

Soldato
Werewolf said:
If it's getting on try changing them (any Nimh AA's with a rating of between 1600 and 2400 ma should do).
I dropped the mouse onto floor also and it makes clicking noises now when its charging, perhaps I've killed it off :(

Associate
-Mike- said:
I dropped the mouse onto floor also and it makes clicking noises now when its charging, perhaps I've killed it off :(
Mine does that when the contacts get tarnished. Kind of a tic tic tic noise in time with the flashing light?

I give them a scratch with my trusty screwdriver and everything is peachy for another month or two :)

/edit - contacts between the mouse and cradle that is

Soldato
Fourstar said:
Mine does that when the contacts get tarnished. Kind of a tic tic tic noise in time with the flashing light?

I give them a scratch with my trusty screwdriver and everything is peachy for another month or two :)

/edit - contacts between the mouse and cradle that is

mine did that, but was also accompanied by super heating the basestation and the bottom of the mouse, which a) scared me, b) made it unusable. So in the end i chucked it in a draw somewhere.

Soldato
BUSH said:
mine did that, but was also accompanied by super heating the basestation and the bottom of the mouse, which a) scared me, b) made it unusable. So in the end i chucked it in a draw somewhere.

:eek: :( The mouse does get hot when its charging :(

GT3

GT3

Soldato
Anyone know what adata PC3200 ram is like? £14 for a 512mb stick is not to be sniffed at if its ok ram! And can I order more than one stick?

Back
Top Bottom