OcUK This Week Only !!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Squidge said:
I don't think it's realtime. Wanted to buy some Mushkin ram, was in stock on the website, went down the shop and waited for about 40 minutes in a queue only to be told it was out of stock. Came home to find it was still advertised as in stock on the website. Went back the next day and bought some GSkill instead. That actually made me a lot happier, as it was £80 cheaper and did exactly what I wanted the Muskin for :)

Think the only real way of checking if stuff is in stock is to actually ring them and ask, that seems to be pretty reliable.

Now, I have got my eyes on a few things, and I've just payed of my CC bill... :)

Its Realtime unless I intervene it or the system believe stock is due. So if an order is placed with an ETA that is say next day it will keep it on green.

On the most part all lines are kept in stock at good levels, its rare occaison we run out of products except for the more niche items or the products that come from US and Far East.....

Associate
Why are most, not quite all, of the 'B' grade cases exactly the same price as previously sold for?

and then you have the **B Grade** Asus Vintage AH1, previously sold for £89.60, now on offer at £89.60, or you could by the full product for £79.95

Paul

Soldato
Errr

Kingston HyperX 1GB (2x512MB) DDR PC3200 (KHX3200AK2/1G) CAS2.0 Dual Channel Kit (MY-012-KS) Price: £182.30 (£214.20 Including VAT at 17.5%)

£214 for two sticks of 512MB RAM? :confused:

(It's in the clearance section btw)

Soldato
Gibbo, any chance of the appropriate guy looking at the B-Grade cases section please- Something in there that might tempt me if it wasn't at the same price as originally ;)

-Leezer-

OcUK Staff
OP
leezer3 said:
Gibbo, any chance of the appropriate guy looking at the B-Grade cases section please- Something in there that might tempt me if it wasn't at the same price as originally ;)

-Leezer-

I shall get my stick out tomorrow and give them a wacking, all will be sorted by then along with those Kingston prices. :)

P.S. Yes our Logitech G5 and G7 prices are untouchable, though they should be considering the amount we took from Logitech. :eek:

Associate
Gibbo said:
Its Realtime unless I intervene it or the system believe stock is due. So if an order is placed with an ETA that is say next day it will keep it on green.

On the most part all lines are kept in stock at good levels, its rare occaison we run out of products except for the more niche items or the products that come from US and Far East.....

Need I mention the Silverstone TJ07 meant to be in stock 3-5 days nearly 3 weeks ago!!!!!!! Still waiting. I know they come form the States but heck.

OcUK Staff
OP
fulcrumer said:
Need I mention the Silverstone TJ07 meant to be in stock 3-5 days nearly 3 weeks ago!!!!!!! Still waiting. I know they come form the States but heck.

Changed to RED now m8, they can't give us any ETA's so giving up on them for now. :(

Associate
Gibbo said:
Changed to RED now m8, they can't give us any ETA's so giving up on them for now. :(

Its been red for 3 weeks too. I can tell you the next shipment is due in the UK on 6 April to the UK distributors. Patience Nick. Cheers

Associate
geeza said:
squidge, what do you run your HZ at? mines just at 3-4-4-8 stock at the moment but does it really make a difference if i changed it to something like 3-3-2-8 (a la mushkin redline)

I've run it at 3 3 3 8 with fsbs < 250, but I found 3 4 4 10 was better with a fsb of 260.

OcUK Staff
OP
fulcrumer said:
Its been red for 3 weeks too. I can tell you the next shipment is due in the UK on 6 April to the UK distributors. Patience Nick. Cheers

Well in that case the stock indication system is working fine then. :)

Soldato
Gibbo said:
Yes our Logitech G5 and G7 prices are untouchable, though they should be considering the amount we took from Logitech. :eek:

I need something else to order with it or the postage makes it more expensive than somewhere else :( Maybe a new sound card or something ;)

With regards to what the other fellow said, I too have noticed the B-Grade stuff is the same price as new half the time :)

Associate
have to agree about B grade most of the time up untill yesterday/ most was same price as orignal i went in to the shop last week to purchess a B grade monitor told it wasnt in stock the same monitor is still in B grade and now even cheeper so bit miffed really lol

Associate
-Mike- said:
I need something else to order with it or the postage makes it more expensive than somewhere else :( Maybe a new sound card or something ;)

With regards to what the other fellow said, I too have noticed the B-Grade stuff is the same price as new half the time :)

Sometimes more expensive :(

Associate
as this seems to be a good thread to find out what the diff stuff on the website really means....

Microsoft Windows XP Media Centre 2005 Remote Controller (SW-009-MS) - Red, dose this mean u not getting this back in?

Soldato
TheCrow said:
as this seems to be a good thread to find out what the diff stuff on the website really means....

Microsoft Windows XP Media Centre 2005 Remote Controller (SW-009-MS) - Red, dose this mean u not getting this back in?
i think it means there is no ETA for new stock

Back
Top Bottom