OcUK TrackDay: Donnington 22nd August - £135!

From what someone said last time, this wasn't a big deal as they measure it from quite far away iirc? Someone with more knowledge than me will be able to tell you more.

This my car is like 108Db on a static test I think and never had an issue at Donnington. :)

Can't make this sadly, can't get the time off work (sucks being 1 of a team of 3 staff supposedly serving an entire city...try getting a day off when the other two are out the office). May be able to spectate but can't commit now :(

Hmm i will see how cash will be :./ i can always show up and see you guys having fun.
I love cars but i suck at track racing :D Not like i spend 6 hours a day Driving my van around nottingham trent uni lolz.

would have done this in my evo but noise has become a joke at donnington

loads of my mates evos were black flagged at japfest 2 the other week because of the 98db driveby :rolleyes:

Then 2 minutes later you will have a jumbo thundering overhead

Forgot about this. Will go if I am free - if I can! :)

What do people do on a track day when they get here? Only been to some of the weekend major racing events where you have to back 1/2 mile away in a field car park. :p

I assume you can drive closer/near the pit lanes?

Last edited:
Car nearly ready, new rear end is on, alignment weds morning. Looking forward to it, praying to the sunshine God

Hell yeah! That was a good day's work - full rear end replacement.

Installed my clutch slave cylinder last night, just need a glamorous assistant to help me bleed it. R888s are going on Wed morning and hopefully I can cure the misfire between tonight and then.

Speaking of the misfire, which I'm looking at tonight, I am going to check for intake and vacuum leaks and if that failes to cure the misfire then move the injectors, plugs and coils over from my other car which is known working - in theory this should cover the majority of misfire basics. Anyone else got any suggestions of what to check / steal from the other 328 (which is SORN at the moment) which may help with the misfire?

I don't have a code reader sadly and no time to get to a garage.

I'm gonna be taking it easy, as I have done nothing to my car to prepare it. Not planning on doing many laps though.

How reliable are the supras? I know clarkey wouldn't take the 300zx on track from fear of it exploding.

Any chance of a passenger ride on one of your few laps nath? Never been in one before.

Back
Top Bottom