OcUK TrackDay: Donnington 22nd August - £135!

shoes --->now that typo was interesting lolz. Best option would be to get my teg around the track. But i am still waiting for caliper kits from japan
Weather ATM looks ok.

Last edited:
So, only a few things left to do on the car today then. Fill it with fuel, wash it, set the handbrake up, clear all the crap out of it, take it for alignment.
Should keep me busy enough, anyway do we need to take any kind of documentation with us for sign on? Doesn't seem like it.

Rained ??? Mate it was like someone left water tap open outside last night around here. Atm weather looks bit unsure :/

NathWraith im sure u will have nice blast on A50 :D i dont think i ever seen Cops on that road. :D

Rained ??? Mate it was like someone left water tap open outside last night around here. Atm weather looks bit unsure :/

NathWraith im sure u will have nice blast on A50 :D i dont think i ever seen Cops on that road. :D

It seems okay now, light cloud and a bit of sun coming through. Lol the A50, I remember driving that road it is as good as dead straight for miles and miles. :o

I used to blast my civic 2 times a week from Stoke to Nottingham. Usually sensible 70-99 each time. Its like Uks autobahn lol. If i remember its 17 miles after second roundabout.
Good road surface Good visibility and its shielded from wind nicely :)
But once i drove snake pass to Manchester that took place of my favourite UK road :)

Back
Top Bottom