*** OcUK VR Sim Racing Thread ***

Soldato
OP
I see you guys play ACC a lot. I like it enough, well the gt4's feel good on there, but in VR the cars feel and look... seperate from the road. IDK I don't want to preach, but when I tried iracing for the first time it was quite a revelation. It felt like I was finally driving a car. AMS2 looks the part, and it's fun, but it doesn't quite nail the feel. IDK I really **** with iracing. I even think it looks the best, just because of clarity. I can get away with 1.4 in debug and it legitimately looks like a computer monitor clarity in the quest 3, which I honestly thought was years away when I was on the quest 2.

I'm a big fan of iracing, and yeah, it feels so much better, but it's very expensive. Hopefully assetto corsa 2 bridges the gap.

There is a huge difference in skill in getting that extra 1sec a lap, or even that last few extra hundredths of a second. Greboth did a 1:35.1 just before the race!

Last edited:
Associate
I have iracing and I just can’t get on with it, well the mx5 anyway it either spins out or understeers off the track it’s worse than the formula trainer

Soldato
No practicing allowed for you greboth, you're too good already.

Challenge accepted! :D

Chatting last night afterwards doing Bathurst reminded me about the track guide I did for the AC TT years ago Link here. I know this league is for fun but I'm more than happy to do them for these races or share setups, lines breaking points or hop on in an evening and go through the lap etc.

Back
Top Bottom