*** OcUK VR Sim Racing Thread ***

Soldato
OP
I was in a 31 car race a few nights ago and was fine. That was at dusk with all headlights on.
Didn't check fpsvr, but didn't notice any issues.

Might redo and have a look.

Associate
Thanks for races last night, and as usual apologies to anyone I punted.

I noticed a few of you on Discord comm's last night - need to work out how to do that as I always feel like I'm missing something. Most likely lots of people complaining about getting punted :)

Associate
oh the abuse.. the abuse.. THE ABUSE ;)..

funny as though :)

edit: do join in though.. we don't bite mostly..

also edit: looked you had some nice close battles with @Greboth before i left last night.. race day should be good :)

Last edited:
Associate
oh the abuse.. the abuse.. THE ABUSE ;)..

funny as though :)

edit: do join in though.. we don't bite mostly..

also edit: looked you had some nice close battles with @Greboth before i left last night.. race day should be good :)
Hah! I'm not in Greboth's class. After weeks of trying I've just managed to reach the time he posted the first (and probably only) time he tried!

Soldato
Hah! I'm not in Greboth's class. After weeks of trying I've just managed to reach the time he posted the first (and probably only) time he tried!

Don't put yourself down mate, my optimum doing time trial is a 1:10.8 but stringing it together is beyond me and realistically low 1:11's is my limit. And on top of that you seem consistent at that pace too so there's very little between us and it should make an entertaining race :)

Soldato
OP
Ahem, cough, cough

I'm milking these next few hours for all it's worth

I've been a good two cars lengths up on my best a couple of times, like you say it's putting it all together.....

There was one lap was miles in front but overshot coming in to the last two turns. I was gutted.

Last edited:
Associate
Ahem, cough, cough

I'm milking these next few hours for all it's worth

I've been a good two cars lengths up on my best a couple of times, like you say it's putting it all together.....

There was one lap was miles in front but overshot coming in to the last two turns. I was gutted.
I take it you've taken top spot? At work so can't check, what did get?

Associate
tt.jpg

from discord

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom