*** OcUK VR Sim Racing Thread ***

Underboss
Underboss
so from reading the blurb
the one without the Season pass, has the premium track pack and Premium expansion, which is identical to the season pass

so another words , but bundles are the same ?

EDIT //
if you don't own the game, the bundle is worth it
all those DLCs individually comes to £56.50 (sale price currently)

Last edited:
Underboss
@Mr.Cookie
so the season pass on AMS 2 -

ABOUT THIS CONTENT​

This Season Pass covers all planned DLC packs planned for Automobilista 2 over 2020 & 2022 - includes at least 6 Premium Race Tracks with multiple versions, 3 Expansion Packs with several cars and tracks along with other smaller packages still to be announced.

This includes:

• Hockenheim Pack featuring 1975, 1988, 2001, 2020 versions (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 /€8.99) - RELEASED IN JULY 2020
  • Silverstone Pack featuring 1975, 1991, 2001, 2020 versions (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 / €8.99) - RELEASED IN AUGUST 2020
  • Nurburgring Pack featuring GP, Nordschleife & 24h layouts (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 / €8.99) - RELEASED IN OCTOBER 2020
  • Spa-Francorchamps Pack featuring 1970, 1993, 2020 versions (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 / €8.99) - RELEASED IN DECEMBER 2020
  • At least two more Track DLCs in the same mould of the ones above ( US$ 9.99 / €8.99 each)

Soldato
@Mr.Cookie
so the season pass on AMS 2 -

ABOUT THIS CONTENT​

This Season Pass covers all planned DLC packs planned for Automobilista 2 over 2020 & 2022 - includes at least 6 Premium Race Tracks with multiple versions, 3 Expansion Packs with several cars and tracks along with other smaller packages still to be announced.

This includes:

• Hockenheim Pack featuring 1975, 1988, 2001, 2020 versions (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 /€8.99) - RELEASED IN JULY 2020
  • Silverstone Pack featuring 1975, 1991, 2001, 2020 versions (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 / €8.99) - RELEASED IN AUGUST 2020
  • Nurburgring Pack featuring GP, Nordschleife & 24h layouts (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 / €8.99) - RELEASED IN OCTOBER 2020
  • Spa-Francorchamps Pack featuring 1970, 1993, 2020 versions (individually this will sell for US$ 9.99 / €8.99) - RELEASED IN DECEMBER 2020
  • At least two more Track DLCs in the same mould of the ones above ( US$ 9.99 / €8.99 each)
Depending on how flush you feel you might benefit from the All-Inclusive bundle, I've got everything except Hitech, 24h le mans, endurance pack1 and historical track pack 2 which in the sale is coming in at 12 squid and 98 whitebait :D

Underboss
No idea what happened last night, requested pit stop

No fuel

Another lap, went to request pit stop and checked fuel amount, 0 laps, but could I change it, NOPE, requested pit stop to see if they woukd give me fuel and they didn't , so I ran out of fuel

Soldato
OP
No idea what happened last night, requested pit stop

No fuel

Another lap, went to request pit stop and checked fuel amount, 0 laps, but could I change it, NOPE, requested pit stop to see if they woukd give me fuel and they didn't , so I ran out of fuel

Session settings. There's an option somewhere you need to switch on. You should just be able to pit and get fuel without having to do anything.

Associate
What's the general consensus on most realistic VR racing game on the market at the moment?

Steam sale is on and I want to give VR SIM racing a go.

Asseto Corsa Competizione apparently has laser scanned laps for more immersive force feedback which combined with VR sounds pretty sweet.

I guess after trying MSFS in VR that's kind of set my VR realism expectations, so just wanted to ask what the driving version in comparison would be.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Soldato
What's the general consensus on most realistic VR racing game on the market at the moment?

Steam sale is on and I want to give VR SIM racing a go.

Asseto Corsa Competizione apparently has laser scanned laps for more immersive force feedback which combined with VR sounds pretty sweet.

I guess after trying MSFS in VR that's kind of set my VR realism expectations, so just wanted to ask what the driving version in comparison would be.

Thanks.
Automobilista 2 has a demo, it and all the dlc are on offer at the moment as well, plus I'm sure you could join us if you wanted too :)
Assetto Corsa drives quite well I think, but I don't like assetto Corsa competizione (probably more to do with me than it)
Think that's the big three excluding the elephant in the room Iracing.

I had very little time with Iracing and it's expensive, probably offer the most if you want to do online as I believe you get put with similar levels of players, added to the fact everyone is on a subscription you'd probably get less griefers than other open lobby's.

Back
Top Bottom