Oculus Rift

ijgj47ux9a6.png

Wasn't it destiny that the big players would come along and change the game?

However, I must admit I didn't expect Oculus to sell out like this so soon. I'd assumed that other big players (Sony, Samsung etc.) would steam in and start patent wars.

Wow that's definitely put me off. Why does facebook seem to be buying everything up at the moment? I mean yeah they're obviously trying to sustain themselves into the future but I'm pretty sure in a year or two most people will be sick of pictures with mildly humorous statements written across them, vines and selfies and will realise that they don't really like facebook anymore. Can't it just collapse already and leave everything how it was?

Having said just a few days ago that I would definitely be getting a rift I'm now not so sure

You see! This is why there is no god! :mad:

I will admit I am gutted I was looking forward to it. :(

RIP, also i can't get rid off the thought that John.C is working for facebook now.. ****ing ouch!!

valve gave all their V.R tech for free to P.L

Palmer just removed his post from Reddit. Glad to see that a little of this is getting through, not that he will care much. He has the cash.

Facebook are playing a long game here, and Oculus doesn't make sense for Facebook to buy on its own. Expect more surprises...

I'm prepared to take Zuckerburg at his word on this one and if the Rift turns out to be what I think it can be then no harm done really...

As my mind clears the mist of rage, I see this as a trojan horse.

Nothing will change and a £199 consumer unit will be released. Then slowly but surely
Mr Z will impose on your life. Just about when he has sold over 10 million rifts!

I can see it clear as day now what he is doing.

Rift OK Rift+facebook go die!

It's no surprise that this has happened, I thought a while ago that maybe MS or another big player would buy the rift. No doubt the founders of the Oculous will be financially secure for the rest of their lives and who can blame them.

It's no surprise that this has happened, I thought a while ago that maybe MS or another big player would buy the rift. No doubt the founders of the Oculous will be financially secure for the rest of their lives and who can blame them.

They might be alright jack but what about everyone who gave money to the kickstarter, are they actually going to get what they thought they were contributing to? If i were one of those people id be pretty concerned and ****** off right now.

Back
Top Bottom