Oculus Rift

Fair play to Oculus. Their sending me a replacement DK2 before they've even received my faulty one. Not too many companies would do that. Just hope this new one works!!!

I just cancelled my order for the DK2, I'd rather have the consumer version when it's out. Given how much better Crescent Bay appears to be, its replacements will likely be better again and I don't want to be left with a £300 paperweight that nobody wants once the consumer version is out.

I just cancelled my order for the DK2, I'd rather have the consumer version when it's out. Given how much better Crescent Bay appears to be, its replacements will likely be better again and I don't want to be left with a £300 paperweight that nobody wants once the consumer version is out.

I'm thinking of doing the same after reading the CB reviews plus I've just ordered an Asus Swift. It's a tough call now it's so close...Might just keep it a couple of weeks and sell it on.

Any news on late July orders? I'm starting to get bored now and may sell up unless I find it incredible

everything is looking good for the final release now. going up to 1440 res would be a very nice addition as the higher res the better (as long as you have high frame rates because you need it to be fluid)

Any news on late July orders?

July orders in the UK (and Europe) are looking to have reached the 8th last week. No further UK orders appear to have been processed so far this week, while orders in the US/Canada reached ~18th last week.

I don't follow the official forums daily but do check out /r/oculus for news and daily shipping threads.

Bear in mind not everyone is updating their order status, but you can check this tracking page to get an idea: http://www.oculus-tracker.ml/

Last edited:
Such a long waiting list, this tech has been out a long time in america (florida/downtown disney arcade) and it was unreal back then 10 year ago, can't wait to see the consumer versions of this out.

I now have 18 games / demo's downloaded for Oculus when mine arrives.

Haven't played a single game in months but really looking forward to trying VR

I ordered August 28, but I've just cancelled my order as I'm tired of waiting and the new unit has already been announced, I think I'll just wait for the consumer version now

Back
Top Bottom