Poll: Official 2024 Belgian Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Race 14/24

Rate the Spa race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Associate
Lando was his usual self today making more and more mistakes - I seriously don't get the hype with him. Granted he's super quick but in terms of consistency he's absolutely nowhere near the level of a 'potential WDC' that is brandished with him constantly.

Caporegime
Didn’t pick enough marbles?
Trouble is at Belgium you don’t get chance - you’re straight down pit straight backwards because of the length of the circuit

Huh. Didn't know that.

Lando was his usual self today making more and more mistakes - I seriously don't get the hype with him. Granted he's super quick but in terms of consistency he's absolutely nowhere near the level of a 'potential WDC' that is brandished with him constantly.

Norris is still young. Only got his first win this season. Consistency will come. Trouble is, all that is even more true of his teammate.

Soldato
We know that, but they weight the car after a minimum of 1 litre is taken, and 1litre is 1Kg, so he was still 500g off.

The car has to make minimum weight with no fuel in it. It cannot be used as ballast.

And 1ltr of fuel doesn't weigh 1kg, unless they are running the engine on water.

Associate
I think they took 2.8 litres as when they removed the standard 1 litre at the end the car was exactly on the 798.0kg weight limit. When taking out the extra 1.8 litres it was then 1.5kg under.

Soldato
interesting that they took 2.8 Litres when they're only required to provide 1 litre.. might be a route for appealing if they do DSQ Russell

Car was at the minimum weight limit with the 2.8ltrs still in the tank. Once that was removed the car was underweight. Fuel cannot be used as ballast so it has to meet the regs with an empty fuel tank,

Back
Top Bottom