Poll: Official 2024 Hungarian Grand Prix Race Thread - Hungaroring, Budapest - Race 13/24

Rate the Budapest race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the poll result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Associate
Haha lando’s engineer “we know you’ll do the right thing” when he’s chasing the driver championship point tally.

Everyone about to see that all drivers are the same deep down.

Associate
Imagine telling a racing driver to give up first position, especially when they're in a decent championship position.

If I was Lando I'd let him by if he was much closer and then go for an overtake. But not 3 seconds behind

The team put Lando and Piastri in this position, their own fault, not Lando's.

Soldato
Far more likeable than Russell for me.
Not even close. I’d far rather see Russell doing well than Norris.
Mclaren have really messed everything up here. They should know that Norris wouldn’t ever give that position back. 2 races in a row, wrecking Piastri. It’s a bad look.
I’m not Hamilton fan, but I’d love to see both orange cars wreck their tyres and Hamilton to just creep by on the old hards.

Soldato
Norris definitely become more unlikable with each race - dude is so damp.

Why must he switch with Piastri though? I missed the pit stops - did Piastri let Norris put first to help his race?

Associate
If Norris doesn't swap back, suspect he'll be pointing at the two sizeable errors that piastri made during the race which cost a fair amount of time.

Think this would be a different argument if we're talking 1.5-2 seconds gap it would be a bit different?

Man of Honour
OP
Piastri is still favourite to win, there's no way he hands that back without a fight.

If he can get anywhere near Norris; not showing it so far

Mclaren knows the fight is not in the drivers championship.

I don't think even Nostradamus can predict how the rest of this championship is going to go

Piastri isn’t close enough at all, McLaren should give up and take the blame.

Yeah, he just can't get closer to him

Soldato
Norris definitely become more unlikable with each race - dude is so damp.

Why must he switch with Piastri though? I missed the pit stops - did Piastri let Norris put first to help his race?
because he got a 3 second undercut! Its not as if Piastri just suddenly slowed down to a crawl.

Back
Top Bottom