Poll: Official 2024 Hungarian Grand Prix Race Thread - Hungaroring, Budapest - Race 13/24

Rate the Budapest race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the poll result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Associate
I’m enjoying this, simply because I know how certain posters would be reacting if this was another team giving team orders. :p

Soldato
Piastri isn’t close enough at all, McLaren should give up and take the blame.
Absolutely! Piastri just isnt close enough. Norris really needs a new engineer, one thing thats been clear is that he talks to much, give to much and too vague information. needs to be clearer and more concise.

Caporegime
Piastri dropping back, Lando has no intention of changing places

Or maybe planning a really obvious last lap slow down to make a point?

If they do change back, can you imagine if they chase down Max and Lando misses the title by 5 points or so? :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
The strategy probably working for them with far newer tyres

Precisely. Need a significant advantage here to pass. Red Bull couldn't match McLaren here so they gave him a strategy that can secure 3rd - if he gets his head down and drives

Why must he switch with Piastri though? I missed the pit stops - did Piastri let Norris put first to help his race?

They pitted Norris first to cover Hamilton, which they didn't need to do imo, which allowed to pass. But Norris is faster so if they hadn't he'd have caught him anyway. McLaren have made a rod for their own back here.

Back
Top Bottom