Poll: Official 2024 Hungarian Grand Prix Race Thread - Hungaroring, Budapest - Race 13/24

Rate the Budapest race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the poll result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Associate
He was only 3 seconds behind because Lando was handed a free 3 seconds by the undercut. So there is that to take into account.

True but still doesn't change the fact team decided to do this, and if the gap was only 3 seconds then they should have pitted Piastri first cause keeping Norris out 1 more lap still would have covered Lewis which was their reason for this.

Associate
It’s impressive the damage Horner has done with his antics. You can see it’s caused damage all the way down through the team.

2026 - new regs, own engine going in, no Newey, unsure driver pairing and stress throughout team.

Last edited:
Soldato
I suppose the argument is that Piastri would still be first and Norris hasn't been able to overtake him all race. Does seem to be on McLaren but I guess Norris can't count on help from his teammate in the future.
Especially when he listens to the team radio. Norris has come off as a complete bell today. Him and Max going for the biggest bell award.

Soldato
Especially when he listens to the team radio. Norris has come off as a complete bell today. Him and Max going for the biggest bell award.
How is Lando being a bell? Surely that award goes to whoever allowed him to pit first?

I think this is all on McLaren.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom