Official 2024 Hungarian Grand Prix Race Thread - Hungaroring, Budapest - Race 13/24

Associate
Never been a fan of Perez, he’s bang average playing second fiddle to Max, as if RB would pay him back down the line. It works when RB are miles ahead
He had some good drives with midfield teams when exploiting a long tyre stratergies, but it hasn't turned into being a solid number 2 at a top team. I really don't understand why he got a new contract, he's had plenty of chances.

Associate
Perez surely has to go now, all his own fault too, unacceptable level of consistent poor performances. I want to see decent drivers in all the front cars, especially when we have a tighter front end battle between multiple teams.

Associate
Perez surely has to go now, all his own fault too, unacceptable level of consistent poor performances. I want to see decent drivers in all the front cars, especially when we have a tighter front end battle between multiple teams.

He needs booting out the sport not just Red bull

He is actually the worst driver in a top team I’ve ever come across, never seen anyone make so many mistakes so often and even when you forget the mistakes he’s still slow.

Just awful driver who was overrated by casuals who think a few decent results in a mid tier car makes you a top talent.

Last edited:
Associate
Associate
Oh interesting, thanks.

Don't know how Crowdstrike software updates, if its completely automatic etc . My old employer were very risk adverse about any updates inc Windows , didnt allow auto updates etc , surprised someone like Merc does, but you can say that about all those big companies that have been caught out.

Back
Top Bottom