Official 2024 Hungarian Grand Prix Race Thread - Hungaroring, Budapest - Race 13/24

Soldato
Don't know how Crowdstrike software updates, if its completely automatic etc . My old employer were very risk adverse about any updates inc Windows , didnt allow auto updates etc , surprised someone like Merc does, but you can say that about all those big companies that have been caught out.
Not with critical cloud setups that Crowdstrike are responsible for, all rollouts should be planned and tested beforehand. Someone's head is going to roll over pushing out faulty coding. It should never happen.

Soldato
Let's hope McLaren can actually not balls up the strategy etc tomorrow and actually deliver a 1-2 finish, with perez out way back they can make a big bite into red bull.

Soldato
He doesn't have a great record when it comes to converting a winning position, so might might just be a bit reserved until after tomorrows result.
Norris -5th, Piastri 2nd, Verstappen 1st. We’ve worked it out.

Anyone mentioning Perez’s name, should only be talking about it in a risk term. "Could he take out a real driver when being lapped" for example.

Last edited:
Soldato
Saying it for months stick Danny Ric in the car and prove Villeneuve wrong .
At this point I do feel like it would be easier to chuck him in there and see what happens. If he’s still **** then let him go altogether. With Lawson and the likes of Isaac Hadjar (probably butchered that spelling..) waiting in the wings it’s pointless having a relatively old guy wasting that seat.

Soldato
At this point, we could put my dead grandad in the car, and we’d still see a better quali result. Anyone (if there is anyone) still defending Perez now, needs to stop with the recreational drugs, and start with the growing up.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Interesting quali.

I think the Red Bull and McLaren are the fastest cars here by a decent bit. looks good for Norris for a race win but I still won't write off Max.

Big flub from both Russell and Merc. Russell should have done better earlier in the session and Merc should have fueled him to the end of put him out later.

Big flub from Alpine too. Terrible reading of the track/weather

Perez.....what can you say. Complete and utter balls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom