Poll: Official 2024 Italian Grand Prix Race Thread - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Race 16/24

Rate the Monzo race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the results

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yea, they'll have the WCC trophy, for making a good car and having to decent drivers.

WDC is about the driver, so Norris should earn it. If he does the same next race, should they ask Oscar to move give back the place again? They should race and earn it on merit.

It's cute you think teams don't care about the WDC.

Mclaren famously keep all trophies. They don't view it as a driver's trophy, but a team trophy.

Toto didnt't care about the WDC, 3 years ago right.

Last edited:
It's cute you think teams don't care about the WDC.

Mclaren famously keep all trophies. They don't view it as a driver's trophy, but a team trophy.
I'm sure they do, but I don't care about Norris winning it - he hasn't done anything special. I'd rather watch them race.

You all complain about Max winning but then want McLaren to stop their drivers racing.

I'm sure they do, but I don't care about Norris winning it - he hasn't done anything special. I'd rather watch them race.

You all complain about Max winning but then want McLaren to stop their drivers racing.

Who cares about you, you aren't deciding strategy. This is about what the team want.

No one complains about Max being the number 1 driver.

If Lando was closer to Max, they would be swapping places, no question about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom