Poll: Official 2024 Italian Grand Prix Race Thread - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Race 16/24

Rate the Monzo race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the results

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because the other one is an absolute plonk. Mclaren have a problem, in that both of their drivers are fast.

This is a team game. It is about maximising accolades.

You're the one who claimed people were complaining about Max, now you call the other driver a plonk. Please be consistent.

Who cares about you, you aren't deciding strategy. This is about what the team want.

No one complains about Max being the number 1 driver.
I care about me. I don't want to see the team swap positions; it's boring and I'm sure many will agree.

Obviously if you race with a spreadsheet then having them hold 1-2 with Lando first is maximum points, but any fan who wants that is mental.

This is a team game. It is about maximising accolades.

You're the one who claimed people were complaining about Max, now you call the other driver a plonk. Please be consistent.
I don’t recall any of us saying that Perez has been a good driver this season. He absolutely isn’t on Verstappen’s level.

Edit: Also, what Max issues have I raised today? Granted I am tired, but have we spoken about him much?

Last edited:
Driver of the day time?

Colapinto for not binning it all weekend and currently running in 13th
Piastri just for great performance.
Colapinto has been great, if Leclerc wins then he should get it but all weekend long Colapinto has almost shown more than Sergeant did all season. Helps a lot by not crashing multiple in every practice session.

Back
Top Bottom