Poll: Official 2024 Monaco Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Monaco - Race 8/24

Rate the Monaco procession out of one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Who we blaming for the turn 2 crash?

80/20 KMag and Perez since KMag was also gonna squeezed but Perez knew he was there but didn’t give the space?
On the sky pad they were blaming Kmag and saying Perez took the normal line - but everyone else in the screenshot was much further to the left, Kmag could have pulled back, but Perez didn't need to push him into the wall.

Last edited:
Associate
Everyone will switch to the hard tyre negating the need for pit stops.

Everyone will cruise along and not want to push, despite the low deg. Super Monaco snooze fest coming now.

Called it :o

There were more cut aways to drivers girlfriends than their was overtakes. Peak Monaco.

Last edited:
Soldato
On the sky pad they were blaming Kmag and saying Perez took the normal line - but everyone else in the screenshot was much further to the left, Kmag could have pulled back, but Perez didn't need to push him into the wall.

Given Perez was starting towards the back of the grid, you'd think he'd have realised letting him past wasn't that big of a deal anyhow, it's not like you are going to win a race from there at Monaco. Also yes Kmag is an idiot for trying that move.

Caporegime
Given Perez was starting towards the back of the grid, you'd think he'd have realised letting him past wasn't that big of a deal anyhow, it's not like you are going to win a race from there at Monaco. Also yes Kmag is an idiot for trying that move.

I don't think Pérez was properly paying attention, rather than trying to squeeze him. He would have stayed ahead anyway. I think he was looking at Nico on the other side.

Associate
Are you talking about the first two races this season, or the last two? Just checking :o
At least at Bahrain and Abu Dhabi there is the chance to overtake. Monaco is all about qualifying and the race is well the less said the better.

Caporegime
The first lap DNFers look like they got lucky.

Is there any reward for a driver to win a race like that. Feel sorry for commentary team with this.

I do hate Monaco. Just wealth and bordem

Last edited:
Associate

Is there any reward for a driver to win a race like that. Feel sorry for commentary team with this.

The F1TV guys were really clinging at straws.

Their reaction to Stroll pitting was hilarious. "Oh my god, somerthing is happening!..." Alex Jacques trying to save it by saying 'in the Pit lane' at the end of his sentence.

They have somehow stretched out the youtube highlights to 8 minutes. The Stroll reaction is at 4:30.

Last edited:
Caporegime
The F1TV guys were really clinging at straws.

Their reaction to Stroll pitting was hilarious. "Oh my god, somerthing is happening!..." Alex Jacques trying to save it by saying 'in the Pit lane' at the end of his sentence.

They have somehow stretched out the youtube highlights to 8 minutes. The Stroll reaction is at 4:30.

Might watch the highlights on 2x speed.

Associate
Palmers jibe at the length of the highlights required later on in the clip is also hilarious, you know its a bad time when F1s own commentators are having a dig.

Associate

The Sky group had to constantly remind each other to stop saying how dull it was. Was like an episode of “What if?”.

Drivers were complaining in the post race too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom