Poll: Official 2024 Singapore Grand Prix Race Thread - Marina Bay Street Circuit - Race 18/24

Rate the Singapore race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting for, just show me the results.

Results are only viewable after voting.
How? Maybe if you're watching an Excel spreadsheet instead of the actual race.

Jesus. Say one thing against Max and you get jumped. It's not hard to get your head around man, Max is 60 points ahead, Norris isn't getting within 10 points of Max going into the final few races without an issue for Max in one of the remaining races.

Jesus. Say one thing against Max and you get jumped. It's not hard to get your head around man, Max is 60 points ahead, Norris isn't getting within 10 points of Max going into the final few races without an issue for Max in one of the remaining races.

Indeed. Races are objectively more interesting when there is a potential title fight. Races that otherwise might be meh are more interesting purely because of whats at stake. I think Lando is still too far behind to win it at the moment but a DNF for Max makes everything way edgier, which is a good thing.

Last edited:
Race control - Turn 7 incident involving Gasly and Hulkenberg noted - Forcing another driver off the track

Race control - Hulkenberg time 2:01.641 deleted - track limits turn 7 lap 30

Race control - Colapinto time 1:401.451 deleted - track limits turn 2 lap 31

FIA Stewards - Turn 7 incident involving Gasly and Hulkenberg reviewed - No further investigation - Forcing another driver off the track

Hamilton going to pit again for new mediums vs old hards and try and chase down someone?

Cant just pootle around on hards to the flag surly.

Has nothing to do with Max specifically. McLaren are clearly faster and RB are inconsistent so you don't need DNFs to make things interesting.

McLaren and Lando need to stop ruining their own race because it's highly unlikely that Max will consistently finish 2nd, but it's likely that McLaren can secure the 1, 2.

Has nothing to do with Max specifically. McLaren are clearly faster and RB are inconsistent so you don't need DNFs to make things interesting.

McLaren and Lando need to stop ruining their own race because it's highly unlikely that Max will consistently finish 2nd, but it's likely that McLaren can secure the 1, 2.

They are faster, but it's highly unlikely Lando wins every race. It'll still be pretty tight each race between the lot of them. But if we go into the final 2 races with 10 points between Max and Lando, that would be awesome, that's what we all want to see as F1 fans.

Last edited:
Indeed. Races are objectively more interesting when there is a potential title fight. Races that otherwise might be meh are more interesting purely because of whats at stake. I think Lando is still too far behind to win it at the moment but a DNF for Max makes everything way edgier, which is a good thing.
Verstappen has mentally settled for 2nd place to minimise Norris WDC points gain.

They are faster, but it's highly unlikely Lando wins every race. It'll still be pretty tight each race between the lot of them. But if we go into the final 2 races with 10 points between Max and Lando, that would be awesome, that's what we all want to see as F1 fans.
You don’t speak for me. Last person I want to see winning a championship is Norris. :D

Back
Top Bottom