Poll: Official 2024 Singapore Grand Prix Race Thread - Marina Bay Street Circuit - Race 18/24

Rate the Singapore race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting for, just show me the results.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I still think you'd probably need 1 Max DNF to make the drivers championship interesting to the end. I don't see Lando winning every race to the end of the season, I don't even see him beating Max in every race to the end of the season, if he hadn't yielded to Piastri a couple of times then probably different story.

Constructors is gone McLaren are gonna walk that.

Because he doesn’t seem very likable. There is zero reason for me to support Norris.

Must be a generation thing because he's comfortably one of the most likeable drivers on the grid imo and most people seem to like him in my experience. I can't really figure out what he's ever done that makes him unlikeable ? at least relative to other drivers.

Last edited:
Hoping for a safety car. Taking the chance of a podium over securing a mid points place.
Hasn't been a full safety car since Canada apparently! Longest streak for 15 years according to the Autosport forums.

Think there had nearly always been one in Baku....not this year. Always been one here......not so far.

As I said before this was where Williams comedy 2nd driver used to come in handy!

Back
Top Bottom