Poll: Official 2024 Singapore Grand Prix Race Thread - Marina Bay Street Circuit - Race 18/24

Rate the Singapore race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting for, just show me the results.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ahh well yes that would make sense. I can never remember who certain users support
Certainly not a Max supporter, but I don’t have the hatred of him many do here.
I’m holding out hope for Alonso getting another championship one day.
Being British doesn’t mean anything to me. Of the current Brits on the grid, I’d prefer to see Russell win.

Race control - Magnussen time 2:50.660 deleted - track limits turn 11 lap 49

Race control - Magnussen lap deleted - track limits turn 3 lap 49

Race control - Magnussen time 1:34.754 deleted - track limits turn 2 lap 51

That was the fastest lap, so Norris still has it.

This is why he isn’t championship material. When it matters he can’t use his head.

Senna binned it at Monaco when leading by a mile. It happens.

Other great drivers have done the same including the likes of Hakkinen etc

It's a street track, these things happen. Using him clipping the wall as a reason why isn't championship materal whilst he finishes 30 seconds ahead of the best driver on the grid... it's a bit odd.

People have come to this conclusion that he isn't championship material far too quickly, usually whilst noshing off Piastri who has proven more often than not to be the slower driver.

edit: After writing this i now fully expect him to bin it on the last lap

Last edited:
Well you've got to pick your thing. Supporting Murray at Wimbledon over Novac, supporting Hamilton over Max...it's not like abnormal. It's what a lot of people do
Yea I guess I just don't see Lando as being better than Max. I don't think Oscar is better than Lando (yet), but he has a better personality.

Charles and Alonso are the most neutral for me. Would love to see them win.

Yea I guess I just don't see Lando as being better than Max. I don't think Oscar is better than Lando (yet), but he has a better personality.

Charles and Alonso are the most neutral for me. Would love to see them win.

Very hard to tell who's truly the best driver, always been the case that the car plays a massive role in championship wins.

Back
Top Bottom