Official Animal Crossing Wide World Thread (***INFO/SPOILERS***)

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
:/ ive not played AC for a few weeks now my town must be hell :p been playing Mario Bros heavly + Mario Kart , played Mario Kart at work last week 6 of us in the staff room ..lol it was a sight :D

Soldato
name : Oli

town : Oliville

FC : 451048888100

Fruit: Apples/Oranges/Peaches/Coconuts.

Anyone fancy some online goodness tonight?

My girlfriend will be here with hers too, I'll stick her code up later.

Associate
Hiya, I bought Animal Crossing Saturday as i heard good things about this game. This may sound like a really silly Q but I am wondering if you always have to be in the town you move into without using the WiFi connection?

Ive tried going out of the gate and also getting my friend code but keep getting various error codes coming up so at the mo I am unable to leave my current town. In the game can you actually move to ifferent towns to see other characters?

Soldato
Ok, I really want to visit somebody else's town! My town has oranges so if you need some let me know.

My friend code:

3136-1494-0052
Name: Simon
Town: Sneinton

Let me know if you add me and I will add you to my list too :)

Soldato
Dragging up an old thread!

Myself and the fiancee have just acquired 2 copies of the game. The missus' details are here, mine to follow when I can be bothered! :)

Forum: N/A (Syph's fiancee)
Name: <3 Giggles
Town: Evia
Code: 2577-8051-7411
Fruit: Oranges. Growing some pear trees.

Forum: Syph
Name: Alex
Town: Megston
Code:
Fruit: Pears. Growing apples, oranges and coconuts.

Soldato
You guys do realise I'm a God a this game (OOT) I haven't been around for ages and didn't know this game went down so well here. You should see my town because you wouldn't know it was a town. It looks more like a fruit tree forest. :D

Associate
WatchTower said:
You guys do realise I'm a God a this game (OOT) I haven't been around for ages and didn't know this game went down so well here. You should see my town because you wouldn't know it was a town. It looks more like a fruit tree forest. :D

Lol I have chopped down over 12 trees this morning alone, I have seperate orchards for each fruit and 20 perfectly spaced coconut trees along the shore.

My aim is to ditch everything that isn't fruit :o

Whoop

Back
Top Bottom