Official Animal Crossing Wide World Thread (***INFO/SPOILERS***)

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
Ah right i dont have any other fruit yet, ive done the letter thing so im going to see what happends there :) if anyone can lend me some fruit it would be helpful

Last edited:
Associate
Mp4 said:
would (is) it safe to chop down every tree that isnt a peach tree (native) ?

Why not? Replace the non fruit trees with other fruits. You could even chop down and replace all your native fruit trees with exotics :)

Don't forget that you can make money trees by planting money with your golden shovel. :D

Associate
OK, so I have put in loads of friend codes, names and towns into my system from this site, but when i connect, i cant see anyone ?
Is there a reason why or have I done something wrong ?

Associate
rayer said:
OK, so I have put in loads of friend codes, names and towns into my system from this site, but when i connect, i cant see anyone ?
Is there a reason why or have I done something wrong ?

The people who you have added need to add you as well. Once the "handshake" has taken place your Orange Triangle next to each name will become a Green Circle.

Have you added me? If so - what are you details and I will connect now if you like.

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
Format Nintendo DS

Name: Excess
Animal Crossing: Wild World: 3952-1377-2963
Town: Enen
Fruit: Peach

im online pritty much all day today :p (22 aug)

Rotfl i did the letter thing as i said, one animal left my town and the others were rude! .. but got presents from all of them

a slide
peach
t-shirt
pear
apple

Last edited:
Suspended
Anyone be playing this today?

I just got a dslite yesterday, i've still not got a clue what i'm doing in this game :p

Wouldn't mind going for a wander in someones village thing, just to see what's going on.

Associate
Maxi said:
Anyone be playing this today?

I just got a dslite yesterday, i've still not got a clue what i'm doing in this game :p

Wouldn't mind going for a wander in someones village thing, just to see what's going on.

Maxi - I will gladly play online tonight if you are around. I will open my gates now for you.

My details are as follows:
Name: Jason
Animal Crossing: Wild World: 4038-0247-4218
Town: Knysna

Just post up your details so that I can add them to my friends list. See you online later.

Soldato
Anyone up for a quick game? I have Pears & Peaches, have to look for them though as I sold all yesterday! Got Cocanuts growing too. My code is here

Is it possible I can nick someones fruit?

Associate
just got this. seems cool

my details are:

code: 3780-3513-8564
name: captain
town: colne

would love to visit someone or have a visitor. im on pretty randomly though, but after 10:00pm is my usual time.

am i right in saying that if you add me to your friends list, i have to add you to mine before this works? if so please post your details if you have added me. otherwise i dont care, i welcome anyone (or will visit anyone)

Associate
Anyone got a foolproof way of fishing? I wait till the bait is right on the fish, then press the a button, but it just yanks the line straight out of the water. Do you have to do anything special to get them to bite \ reel them in?

Back
Top Bottom