*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

"cant find a full server"
"stuck in US servers"
"put into games where one side massively outnumbers the other"

I think your looking in the wrong place guys,
our servers are full most of the day,
we have 32 slot softcore and 32 slot hardcore to cater for everyone.
And both our servers are team balanced
with round by round stats and full rankings on the HC server ;)

"cant find a full server"
"stuck in US servers"
"put into games where one side massively outnumbers the other"

I think your looking in the wrong place guys,
our servers are full most of the day,
we have 32 slot softcore and 32 slot hardcore to cater for everyone.
And both our servers are team balanced
with round by round stats and full rankings on the HC server ;)

we are talking bout the console version. i think your in the wrong place.

epic fail. :(

Anyone having problems finding games I found clearing the cache sorts it instantly.

But I'm disappointed to see such active forum communities yet I'm getting into 2v2 games and empty servers. Since I bought both games 7v7 seems common. Nothing to do with the player count clearly a problem with match making.

I did see a EA twitter 48 hours ago saying they are "fixing" the match making right now. I hope they do. Although I'm still enjoying my 7v7 games.

I spoke to people in the Studio today and we are making this a priority. We're looking into what is making the players connect to empty servers or half empty servers.

One thing we have noticed is when peak hours are over or close to over, players shut down their Xboxes and leave rooms. The servers then matchmake people onto those servers where players have already left.
This might not be a true solution for the problem but at least this is all I have for an update at the moment.

We're tracking these issues and I'm sending forum posts off to the devs just to show how serious the situation is for you players.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience and the team is working hard to solve these problems.

-Dice via forum

its odd. sometimes it gives me the no games found error a couple of times then on the third attempt it finds a game. having a blast on this game. although it didnt register my earned XP on the first few rounds for some reason.

loving bullet drop on the sniper rifles, brings back memories of battlefield 2 :D

Been playing Vietnam on PC as managed to get it for £5 and do like it.

Try going back to the PS3 version (without vietnam though) and it just looks so bad now in comparison.

I really do prefer gamepad gaming these days, and while I have mostly played BC2 on PS3, am finding it hard now to deal with the lower quality on PS3. It just looks so lush on PC.

Just not sure whether to spend another £10 on vietnam for PS3 version...

Think BC2 is my most expensive game to date, having paid full price for PC, deciding I wanted to play with gamepad then paying full price for PS3 version, then getting Nam for PC :)

Back
Top Bottom